Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I have a Big Complaint about Roman Units and Politic and Political Party's Successions!

agenthunkagenthunk Registered Users Posts: 101
edited February 9 in Rome II Support
I am using veteran legionaires and legionaries and velites and equites...I am getting slaughtered in almost every battle including ambushes...

I do not like the nerfs you are giving all the roman units in this game.....

I want a buff adjustment to all my legions and cavalry and missile units making them stronger...
I dont have all researched and do not have access to all upgrades and still getting slaughtered with level 3 and 2 mixed upgrades...

I will not buy any more total war games until you fix the roman units in Rome II and Attila like I mentioned before...

make the better untis stronger and more able to survive more in battle no matter the battle normal or ambush...

Another thing that also makes even the Grand Campaign unlikeable to play is the fact the the other partys are getting too many negative traits and legions lost due to succession...

I want more control over preventing civil wars...