Is anyone opposed to any of these buffs, or at least the idea these units need a buff? Please focus on simple stat adjustments, as CA can't realistically change many game mechanics for the next patch.
1. Orion: Increase mass and knockback resistance to the level of Throgg so he can at least pretend to be an anti-large hunter.
2. Chaos lord & chaos sorcerer lord: +5 leadership.
These guys have terrible leadership (sorcerer lord has only 3 more than red skinks...), whereas on table top they had great leadership. Honestly they could use +10.
3. Sigvald: Give him his Sliverslash legendary sword for 200 g that doubles his attack speed for 40 seconds with 120 second cooldown.
He's basically Grimgor in stats without AP, not to mention Gotrek. 'Not dying' is not enough to be a cool legendary lord.
4. Khalida: Give Dodge (20% phys resist) and +10 bonus vs. infantry on foot (neither on serpent).
At 1100 base with absolutely nothing to offer on foot, she makes Sigvald look amazing. This way at least she can be the tanky foot lord and kill some infantry in the process, giving her a niche perhaps (probably still not). Her abilities all need a cost reduction too IMO, but let's start with giving her a niche.
6. Lokhir: Add Terror to Helm of the Kraken and reduce the price of it by 50 gold.
Felkon suggested making the Helm free to make him competitive, which is probably right, but let's start small and buff him mostly on foot first.
7. Khainite Assassin: Give Concealment Bombs.
On table top he could hide in units and pop out in surprise to kill an enemy character. He's not very sneaky in this game, more like a bodyguard than an assassin.
8. Hellebron: Reduce price of all abilities except Gaze of Khaine to 50 gold (not items).
Way too squishy and expensive. If she's to be a glass cannon, let's at least make her a cannon.
9. Nakai: -100 gold.
Still just way too expensive. He's worse than Throgg yet more expensive.
10. Gor-rok: +5 melee attack. 45 is exceptionally poor for a legendary melee lord.
11. Ungrim: +2 speed so he can catch most infantry. He's a slayer after all, albeit super heavily armored. He's honestly amazing compared to all the other foot lords in this list, but in the dwarf roster that's warranted.
12. Tehenhauin: +5 melee defence except when on stegadon. 45 is again terribly poor for a hybrid melee lord.
13. Tretch: Reduce price of 'stay here and I'll get help' to 40 g. He doesn't offer much other than staying alive, so let's make him better at that in a thematic way.
14. Queek: +5 charge bonus so he can maybe take some actual heads.