Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Get Three Kingdoms Freebies via Total War Access

CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 435

Have you signed up to Total War Access yet?

You can grab all sorts of freebies, including the music from the Mandate of Heaven announce trailer.

Check out Total War Access here: https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home

What else do you want to see available on Access? Let us know below.

Comments

• Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 3,693
    edited February 13
    CA_James said:

High-quality desktop wallpapers and backgrounds! Love me some nice Total War wallpapers, especially bits from the trailers. Can't get enough of 'em.

Oh, and preferably in high resolutions. Like, 2560 x 1440.
    Post edited by Whiskeyjack_5691 on
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 435

CA_James said:

High-quality desktop wallpapers and backgrounds! Love me some nice Total War wallpapers, especially bits from the trailers. Can't get enough of 'em.
    Noted, Thanks for the suggestion!
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,278
    I'm going to second that suggestion. Also high quality art from loading screens and some of the images drawn at the end of trailers. Especially if it's the full image without the big three Kingdoms logo.
  • caocaothedecievercaocaothedeciever Registered Users Posts: 130
    Actually I'd love it if you had a repository of all the great 2D artwork the game has!
  • LabriaLabria Registered Users Posts: 1,191
    CA_James said:

I would like to see a few High Resolution campaign maps with all playable factions, cities, provinces etc.
    Dwarfs need Slayer Lord pack: https://imgur.com/x74HxxU
    Liu Chong and He Yi should be playable in 194.
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,206
    My father really wanted to get some of the loading screen pictures (the one depicting sceneries) as wallpapers...
    TW : Three Kingdoms. Units not running in battles ? You probably came down to a bad case of floor is caltrops. Use this miraculous cure to make your soldiers hoppity happy again : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132907090
    There's a metric tonne of awesome bits in all the 3K trailers that would make for some great wallpapers/backgrounds. I particularly like the Eight Princes trailer.

Warning: about 40 screenshots incoming...

• TeskuTesku Member Registered Users Posts: 68
    Discord emotes
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,375
    CA_James said:

Have you signed up to Total War Access yet?

You can grab all sorts of freebies, including the music from the Mandate of Heaven announce trailer.

Check out Total War Access here: https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home

A panda in a grass hat.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
    edited February 15
    Could we also get a big map of the Campaign map? Like this one, but much bigger, with the settlement/resource icons a bit smaller, and without the playable factions marked on it?