Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

For some writing practice, I wrote a short article about the early hours of Settra's campaign.

CoconutAndyCoconutAndy Posts: 1Registered Users
I made a blog for a writing portfolio to keep busy during my graduate job search, and since I love WH2 so much I knew I had to write something about the game. I chose to chronicle the first hour or two of everyone's favourite skeleton Settra's campaign, and after posting it on Reddit a very kind person pointed me in this direction and said this forum might appreciate it.

If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it, but most of all I hope someone enjoys reading it! It's a short read of around five minutes, and it's on my very barebones (ayy) blog below.

https://andrewbrownwork1.wixsite.com/blog/home/total-war-warhammer-2-if-i-was-tomb-king-for-a-day

If links aren't allowed I'm happy to repost the block of text as its own post, but I was worried it wouldn't format the same.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file