Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nakai - Is it still impossible to finish his campaign?

ArneSoArneSo Posts: 3,584Registered Users
I thought about starting another Nakai campaign, wasn’t able to finish his campaign the last time because one of the hunters got defeated by the AI, so I couldn’t fight the Battle if Itza, even if I had all other victory conditions completed.

Is that fixed now? Those hunters are immortal so technically they should spawn again after a few turns.

I don’t want to start him just to waste my time again. 😂

Comments

• ChesterMcGirrChesterMcGirr Posts: 340Registered Users
    Yes? It was fixed at launch/there was never any problem?

If random armies attack or kill the hero, they respawn like any immortal hero a number of times later and reemerge with a new army? So you can still kill them?

• ArneSoArneSo Posts: 3,584Registered Users

Yes? It was fixed at launch/there was never any problem?

If random armies attack or kill the hero, they respawn like any immortal hero a number of times later and reemerge with a new army? So you can still kill them?

Hmm curious, I couldn’t finish the victory condition to kill all 4 hunters, because the mission to kill Kalara failed, so even after Wulfharts faction was destroyed, I couldn’t fight the final battle of itza because I didn’t kill Kalara.
  • ChesterMcGirrChesterMcGirr Posts: 340Registered Users
    That's pretty bad - I can't remember if it was Kalara but one of the heros on the east coast of lustria died in my playthrough on release.

I can't remember if the event just bumped or if I had to kill them eventually. I do remember that the ones I had killed did respawn in strange armies around the place. Sorry buddy.
  • street_regulatorstreet_regulator Posts: 166Registered Users
    i couldnt finish a markus campaign either despite finishing all the objectives. funky ass bugs came with that dlc
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,360Registered Users
    Never had any problems with it, was it really broke ? I really didn't know that !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 712Registered Users
    Check the community bug fix mod if they have fixed it.

If not then report the bug you have in mind to them (on steam workshop) and they will try to fix it and forward the bug report directly to CA.
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • Ingr8Ingr8 Posts: 358Registered Users
    I was never aware of an issue in this regard - if / when a hunter is beaten by another faction, I believe that you get a mission aborted message (which is annoying, particularly as the hunters reappear in subsequent armies!) but it does not, as far as I know, prevent you proceeding to the end battle.
    Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• beegee84beegee84 Junior Member Posts: 254Registered Users
    I fininshed nakai campaign last month so yes.
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 3,584Registered Users
    Ingr8 said:

I was never aware of an issue in this regard - if / when a hunter is beaten by another faction, I believe that you get a mission aborted message (which is annoying, particularly as the hunters reappear in subsequent armies!) but it does not, as far as I know, prevent you proceeding to the end battle.

I definitely couldn’t finish his campaign back in the day. My vassal had 50 settlements, the expedition was destroyed, but unfortunately Kalara got killed by the AI so I never got the battle of Itza quest.