Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The clan Coronavireadea needs you

HuoHuo Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi, I’m the leader of the faction coronavriadea on the rising kings discord server. We were one of the final fours in the last tournament on Saturday last week and now we are searching for new players to strengthen our faction in the coming faction war. Do you have interest on joining our faction? If you do, just write me back on discord and I will organize a try out for you. Player who lives around the time zone UTC +2 are preferred.

My discord: Caster#4431

What we have planed
A healthy, non toxic community that are also capable
A weekly training with our allied faction on the rising kings server or between ourselves
We are also looking forward to be able to take part in other tournaments if enough members are up to it

What we are asking from you
Decent behavior to your fellow members and also opponents
Will to learn
Communication with Discord

PS: the skill is not a problem at all as long as you have the will to learn, also it's completely ok if you can't show up in the training for every week.
We play for the time only only rome 2

Comments

• Boss123Boss123 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey man,
    I'm kinda new to tw rome but really like the game. Only I miss some people to play around with and communicate on a good level. Would love to join you guys and learn from you. I'm not the best player around yet but always keen to learn.
    Name is contrabas403 on steam
    I only cant find your discord. Dont know why but i have never used it.

Thanks,
    Bas
  • ChronicOverLoadChronicOverLoad Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hey I couldn't find the discord either so ive sent you a friend request on discord im HugeTittyWompas#1219