Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need help creating a simple(?) mod for Mandate of Heaven

LordYanLiangLordYanLiang Registered Users Posts: 2
Hi, all. I've seen some beautiful, fantastic geniuses around here when it comes to mods, so I'm really hoping I can get some help.

I have been in fits for days trying to find whatever combination of moves will repeat the strangely rare miracle of Jian Yong appearing in my recruitment pool when I play as Liu Bei. This makes absolutely no sense to begin with, considering Jian Yong had joined him around the same time as Guan Yu and Zhang Fei. Certainly by the romance take, Jian Yong was with Liu Bei as early as the YT Rebellion. This is frustrating me to no end.

So this is what I would like to do, and need help with. At the end of Liu Bei's mission line that makes Guan Yu and Zhang Fei appear/join that faction, I also want Jian Yong to join. He doesn't necessarily need to start with an army fielded like Yunchang and Yide, but I want him all three of them to join Xuande at the same time.

How can I accomplish this?