Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Team Radious - What you got planned for A World Betrayed?

Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,283
With the new Bandit mechanics and new characters... I'm curious what you have planned for your magnificent Radious Mod! Of course... if you prefer to leave that as a surprise, that's fine... but what do you think of the new DLC? :)

I look forward to your mod!
"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin

Comments

• Radious87Radious87 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 17
    edited March 6
    We have always many plans and ongoing projects which are revealed at the right time!

We will fully support this dlc same way as all others, so expect new content, updates and much more.

What i think about this dlc? Well right now it seems its rushed, not even 2 months after MoH dlc and meanwhile that content remains unfinished with many big issues and bugs. There is no excuse to ask for more money while previous product remains broken.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,283
    Radious87 said:

We have always many plans and ongoing projects which are revealed at the right time!

We will fully support this dlc same way as all others, so expect new content, updates and much more.

What i think about this dlc? Well right now it seems its rushed, not even 2 months after MoH dlc and meanwhile that content remains unfinished with many big issues and bugs. There is no excuse to ask for more money while previous product remains broken.

Well said, I agree. They are rushing expansions and I imagine there will be a lot of bugs... I am hoping that they are going to make stops to patch everything up, so we can actually play the game! xD
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin