Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Joys of Spring event?

AstroCatAstroCat Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 398
Can anyone tell me what the Joys of Spring event is about? The event appears blank and makes not indication which character it is for. Thanks!

Home/Gaming PC: : [email protected]/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra/ (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro/950 Pro/970 EVO/Saitek X52 Pro/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/Win10 Pro 64bit

Comments

• AstroCatAstroCat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 398
    I guess it's the mystery event (I know what it's for) but who and what are the game effects?
    Home/Gaming PC: : [email protected]/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra/ (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro/950 Pro/970 EVO/Saitek X52 Pro/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/Win10 Pro 64bit
  • EasternRoman5EasternRoman5 Registered Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2
    This notification appears when a character sometimes gets the trait "cuffed to bits" which causes loweree influence and some higher loyalty for the person who gets this trait.

However normally these stats are shown on the notification (I can confirm this)

I see on your screenshot there is a lot of info missing. When I get this notification it also shows the couple and the character's name and of courae the trait gained.

Are you using any overhaul mods?
    Post edited by EasternRoman5 on