Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How do you mod the game to give characters' no salary?

Bright_EyesBright_Eyes Registered Users Posts: 145
I'm thinking of modding the game myself and I don't think modding something this simple would be too hard.

How do you make it so certain characters have very very little or no salary? So let's say I make Zhao Yun have zero character salary.

Comments

• RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,216
    I'm thinking of modding the game myself and I don't think modding something this simple would be too hard.

How do you make it so certain characters have very very little or no salary? So let's say I make Zhao Yun have zero character salary.

If you want to stick something to a character, you probably have to go through a CEO mod, which means that a) it's not going to be compatible with Non-Illustration-only MTU for exemple and b) it's not savegame compatible (it would seem since 1.4 at least that the ceo values are stored inside the campaign save at the start...

I'm also trying to figure something out right now...
  • markp27markp27 Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    There are several mods out there that already reduce the characters salary.
  • Bright_EyesBright_Eyes Registered Users Posts: 145
    markp27 said:

Most of them don't work anymore and none do what I want.
  • markp27markp27 Registered Users Posts: 1,432

markp27 said:

Most of them don't work anymore and none do what I want.
    Which is to create a slave labour market?

;)