Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer 3 - Daemons of Chaos - Part 2 - Slannesh - Units, Lords And Heroes

FromKislevFromKislev Registered Users Posts: 6
https://youtube.com/watch?v=O43o9cZMmUQ

Hey guys me again!

So once again this Youtuber I followe (The Great Book of Grudges) is doing faction focus videos and today was Slannesh.

I'm kinda hoping the Daemons of Chaos aren't Monogod cos as far as I'm seeing... Slannesh seems kinda weak?

I don't know just seems like a full chariot army isn't very errrr workable?

What do you think? I can imagine the Slannesh armies being taken out before the Beastmen lmao

Comments

• ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 4,349
    I think N‘kari and all Slaanesh DoC units will be in at Launch. The second DoC core faction will probably be an undivided (neutral) LL similar to Queek and Clan Mors. Not sure which character would be the best here.

Tzeentch units will probably be in at Launch, but a representing LL would be perfect as FLC. We already have a greater Daemon if Tzeentch in the game so it makes sense.

Khorne and Nurgle units and subfactions will probably come with LPs.

In the end DoC should have 5-6 factions like most other core races.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,637
    Nothing is inherently weak. Stats can always be adjusted so any type of thing can be OP. What they are is inherently bland, but each to their own.

Slaaaanesh are going to be an essential part of DoC. Their niche is glass cannons, work real well with Nurgle.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • MaidrosMaidros Registered Users Posts: 188
    ArneSo said:

I think N‘kari and all Slaanesh DoC units will be in at Launch. The second DoC core faction will probably be an undivided (neutral) LL similar to Queek and Clan Mors. Not sure which character would be the best here.

Tzeentch units will probably be in at Launch, but a representing LL would be perfect as FLC. We already have a greater Daemon if Tzeentch in the game so it makes sense.

Khorne and Nurgle units and subfactions will probably come with LPs.

In the end DoC should have 5-6 factions like most other core races.

Bel'akor is definitely one of the starting lords and if they go monogod pass it'll either be Slaanesh and Tzeentch or Nurgle and Khorne as these gods have a rivalry.

To the OP. if they decide to do mono gods there will probably be marked units from WOC and beastmen. Like slaangors and warriors of chaos with Slaanesh mark so it won't be only chariots.
  • yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Registered Users Posts: 1,735
    If it's monogods, Slaneesh will have a bunch of chaos warriors to make up for whatever weaknesses their deamons have. If not, then Slaneesh only makes up for 1/4 of the deamon roster, filling their niche well. Slaneesh cavalry is faster than even elven one, deamonettes are great anti-infantry, fiends are decently tough and strong monstrous beasts. Their lords are incredibly strong melee fighters with magic aswell, Slaneesh should be fine.