Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Graphic card not showing up on the game, my computer files, or BIOS

Colingreenie7@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 1
edited March 20 in Rome II Support
I have the: XFX RX 5600 XT Thicc II PRO 6GB GDDR6 Boost UP to 1620MHz 3xDP HDMI PCI-E 4.0 Graphics Card RX-56XT6DFD6

Is there anyway I can make it work or did I buy a wrong graphics card for the game? I’m trying to play Rome 2 and I’m getting 1-5 FPS when I load onto the campaign map
Post edited by [email protected] on
Tagged:

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,824
    I recommend opening a ticket with SEGA Support:

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • CarIosCarIos Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited March 24
    For me, I fixed it by going to my graphic card's control panel in NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings then changed Preferred graphics processor to High-performance NVIDIA processor and it worked!

I don't know how AMD's control panel will look like. Just try finding something like this. Hope this helps! :wink: