Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Negotiable $ Reward For Mod

thedirtyponchothedirtyponcho Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello Total War Forums,

I want to start off by saying that the following offer is very serious as I am a Total War fan just like everyone here and I believe that if this mod is made, it would be a rewarding experience for everyone.

Here's the pitch: Total War Three Kingdoms With Zombies.

It's simple, straight forward and an experience that I strongly believe many fans would enjoy. Now with an idea like this, it is highly recommended to create a small goal rather than a huge unachievable goal. If you've read this far, it means that you want to play it right now. Nobody wants to work on a mod for more than a month. More on this later...

GOAL:
  • Make a Zombie Faction that can take over China.
HOW IT WORKS:
  • Standard Campaign is left untouched.

• One unplayable faction receives a zombie make-over.
ZOMBIE FACTION:
  • All peasants with no weapons.

• Huge unit numbers. High DMG and Low DMG RST

• Aggressive AI behavior both in campaign and battle.

• Non-negotiable. At war with everyone. Takes territories by storm.

• No heroes.

• Zombie Unit Aesthetic.

Pretty simple, right? The idea has an immense amount of potential, but we won't go there. Why? Because it's not realistic to build. Now, there are a couple of points that I want to make extra clear for anyone considering this project:

I am not a modder by trade, I am a producer. I work in production and get people together to build products for a living. Mostly trailers for television shows. If you sign up, I guarantee that you will be working with someone who is a seasoned creative collaborator and has no ego in the project. I will provide help every step of the way and collect all the assets myself.

I don't know the rules and I don't give a damn. Maybe I am not allowed to offer money on this forum, but I don't give a crap. I want zombies and I want my fellow Total War players to get excited. We're trailblazers for crying out loud, let's act like it.

Finally, I value artists and entrepreneurs above all else and have no agenda to control them. The only thing I love more than artists and entrepreneurs is paying them handsomely. With COVID-19 taking the stage, now is an excellent time to take up a project that could not only satisfy your creative itch but also get a couple of bills paid.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:

Please email with some kind of demonstration of your work:

[email protected]

or comment below. Happy to discuss $ via email.

Full disclosure, I will be posting this on reddit as well.