Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Modding Help: Supplies and finding tables

kokankokan Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 67
Hi again, since I finally have some down time like the rest of the world, I put myself to work on my supply mod (CA was generous enough to rework the title system).

So, with the table that Rewan pointed out in an older topic I created a few months back (Character_attribute_effects) I managed to make something that works, but I found that it isn't enough for me.

Now I am looking at reworking the entire supply system and their effects, but as usual I am having a hard time identifying which tables do what and where and how to find the tables that I want.

Here is what I understood so far:
- Character_attribute_effects: I can change easily how many supplies a character provides to the army based on the cunning rating. But since I now want to remove this entirely, I was thinking of replacing the supply line in cunning to provide improved ambush success rates. If I understood this correctly, I just need to change the effect for the one I want on the effects table.
- technology_effects_junction: here I can try to change the effects of the techs that provide supplies everywhere. Ideally, I wanted to increased the capacity from 100 to 100+ whatever value, but I haven't figured if we can do that... so in turn, I will be just changing this effect to apply only on friendly territory (to improve resupply speed) using the campaign_effects_scopes table.
- I noticed that there are some traits that give supplies (Cruel for ex). Where I can we find these guys?
- Where are the items and their effects?
- The base +4 supply value that seems to exist, where can we edit it?
- Where can we find the table that rules all other effects on supplies? (casualties, terrain...)

Any way of easily finding tables that I am missing?

Many thanks!