Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

When are we getting an announcement?

IzarielIzariel Registered Users Posts: 585
We have been quite patient thus far. We all thought we were sure to hear something come March.

Here it is almost April and we haven't heard a peep yet about the next DLC. We are all cooped up here and any news you could share with us would be most welcome.

Can you tell us about Eltharion yet?

Comments

• Bonutz619Bonutz619 Registered Users Posts: 1,465
    edited March 25
    Izariel said:

We have been quite patient thus far. We all thought we were sure to hear something come March.

Here it is almost April and we haven't heard a peep yet about the next DLC. We are all cooped up here and any news you could share with us would be most welcome.

CA have been saying April or May for news for quite a while now.
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 2,654
    They said no news till April or May.
  • IzarielIzariel Registered Users Posts: 585
    I think we speculated on that, but I hadn't heard anything official on that.
  • GBoneGBone Registered Users Posts: 42
    Izariel said:

We all thought we were sure to hear something come March.

They quite clearly said news in April or May.

So from the multiple statments they've made confirming this, I have concluded that the news will be, and I cannot stress this enough, in April, or failing that, in May. Which is to say, sometime between next week and the beginning of June.

Hope that helps.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 4,489
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,920
    next month

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 799
    You’re just making stuff up. Literally no one that has been paying attention at all this past month thought we would get any news in March because CA Officials have stated on Reddit, Forums, Facebook and Twitter that there would be no news until April or May. Expect news in May.
  • PeskrePeskre Registered Users Posts: 13
    You should start asking about news in exactly one week from now.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,294
    On the second day of April. This Easter we will feast on the griffon eggs. Believe.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 4,911
    On the 31st of the 4th month, when the Great Wombat doth swallow The Sun, and the Moon is in Uranus.

So you might want to put a bit of spare cash away for that event. For DLC, rubber gloves, and an awful lot of Anusol.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 1,991
    Peskre said:

You should start asking about news in exactly one week from now.

XD That's exactly what people will do, never reading previous threads, furious that no news are coming from the moment April starts.
  • mcpeepantsmcpeepants Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 11
    I 100% support and respect the delay in info esp. with what has been going on the past month worldwide... however...

the whole "more open communication" announcements have got to stop. Granted, I've seen multiple companies do this the past year, but it NEVER follows through. It's a great idea, but it always just seems like something to appease the fanbase temporarily.

That said, we should be HAPPY to get an announcement in April or May, at this point.
  • BorealBoreal Registered Users Posts: 629
    edited March 25
    Izariel said:

What part of April or May don't you understand.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 4,489
    Boreal said:

Izariel said:

What part of April or May don't you understand.
    Probably the April and May part I guess 😂😂
  • whatabswhatabs Registered Users Posts: 1
    Wish it was early April.
  • innerpinnerp Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 339
    waiting on an announcement for the announcement :(
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,661
    well looking at the current situation, if a delay happens because of corona it will happen soon since it seems that UK did run out of luck and is getting now hit.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • AkiAmazAkiAmaz Registered Users Posts: 299
    When CA decide we are due one I guess, which wontbe before April and likely before the end of May.

Man, being cooped up is making me snidy today.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 693
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 3,335
    neodeinos said:

April 9th

No.
    why

neodeinos said:

April 9th

No.
    why
    Makes no sense.
  • FrostPawFrostPaw Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,099
    I think there will be push-back on any plans, due to this little pandemic spreading around the world. Video game development is nonessential work, the uk is shutdown for such type of work. Not everything can be done remotely.
    FrostPaw said:

I think there will be push-back on any plans, due to this little pandemic spreading around the world. Video game development is nonessential work, the uk is shutdown for such type of work. Not everything can be done remotely.

Grace said on Reddit that plans are on track to be released at the usual time.
    neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

April 9th

No.
    why
    Makes no sense.
    Maybe
    Bonutz619 said:

FrostPaw said:

Thats PR mambo jambo, it means they dont wanna say.

Bonutz619 said:

FrostPaw said:

Yet she said they'd tell us if it gets delayed.

Bonutz619 said:

FrostPaw said:

No. It means that plans are on track. Like Neodeinos already said, they would let us know if there’s a delay.
    Bonutz619 said:

Bonutz619 said:

FrostPaw said:

No. It means that plans are on track. Like Neodeinos already said, they would let us know if there’s a delay.
    We are not talking about delay, only about april 9th wich is still very possible