Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Speculation for the GS

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 6,018
Personally I'm not at all keen on this model anymore but some GS fans may appreciate it:

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 352
    I’ve been wanting the Wandering Idol for a long time now. Granted it won’t play a needed role for the Greenskins. But this is too cool to leave out.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,018
    I know it was available in 8th ed. but it just seems like it's really AoS to me.
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 4,911
    I don't really see them going balls-out for the Greenskins in this way, myself.

I'm expecting stuff for them in the league of the Huntsmarshal's units.

Shan't complain if this is the calibre of hat we get for them, but I'd expect the centerpiece stuff to be the units the Helfs get.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • Bonutz619Bonutz619 Registered Users Posts: 1,465
    I think the Greenskins are going to get 1 more lord pack after this one...sometime during Warhammer 3’s lifecycle.

If we don’t get Rogue Idol with this lord pack, I’m fairly confident we’ll get it sometime down the road.
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,294
    my guess is still all the missing troll units (River- and Stone troll) and the mangler squigs or the squig gobba as high quality new model.
  • ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 452

my guess is still all the missing troll units (River- and Stone troll) and the mangler squigs or the squig gobba as high quality new model.

Would buy the DLC for the river troll alone
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,018
    Arsenic said:

I don't really see them going balls-out for the Greenskins in this way, myself.

I'm expecting stuff for them in the league of the Huntsmarshal's units.

Shan't complain if this is the calibre of hat we get for them, but I'd expect the centerpiece stuff to be the units the Helfs get.

I don't think there's an issue with CA adding big flashy units as seen with the Dread Saurian. As tacky as it is big flashy units sell.. although I did enjoy the Dread Saurian personally.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file