Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Even the Autoresolve knows how OP Zhou Tai is

KirkwaldKirkwald Registered Users Posts: 940
edited March 26 in General Discussion

The man to surpass Lu Bu.

Not complaining to be honest. The guy was a complete badass in DW and I'm glad he's one here in TW3k. Now if only his main weapon was a zhanmadao/miaodao instead of an axe. Would have been a nice reference.

Comments

• nephlitenephlite Registered Users Posts: 327
    edited March 26

1vs4500

5100 kill

He is the doom guy
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,283
    Oof...
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,129
    Who needs Lu Bu when you have Zhou Tai, seriously.
  • Qin_FengQin_Feng Registered Users Posts: 135
    How are you guys getting those kills? For some reason, Zhou Tai didn't spawn in my Sun Ce game so I haven't had a chance to use him.
  • Elitesoldier058Elitesoldier058 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Have no idea, in my army With sun jian, sun ce and Zhou Tai he gets +1000 kills via autoresolve while the Other Two get 50-100 kills each.
    Interstingly enough the two Suns are often reduced to half life and less while Zhou Tai barely looses any health.
    Thought it might be connected to His unlilimited stamina and heal Buff when, but he reigns supreme even when he is alone. Dunno if thats intended.
  • KirkwaldKirkwald Registered Users Posts: 940
    edited March 26
    Qin_Feng said:

How are you guys getting those kills? For some reason, Zhou Tai didn't spawn in my Sun Ce game so I haven't had a chance to use him.

Zhou Tai has undying vow which practically makes him near unkillable. In Autoresolve it's even more busted because the game knows that throw more bodies isn't enough to kill him because he will heal faster than units can damage him.
    The guy is practically this game's Vlad from Warhammer but even Vlad cannot kill a thousand units on his own.
  • Elitesoldier058Elitesoldier058 Registered Users Posts: 4
    That shouldnt Apply without having an alive oathsworn on the battlefield like Shown in your opening Post though.
    In like every other Situation with an oathsworn its literally gg