Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer stuttering

GjostonGjoston Registered Users Posts: 1
As the title says a friend and I started having issues a few days ago with multiplayer both campaign and battles, there is a stutter that makes in unplayable and we have tested the game with and without mods and all game modes but the problem is constant. I made a Reddit post asking if there are others with the issue and there seem to be a few. Hope this will be fixed in the future because this game is brilliant in our eyes but just want to play it without problems.

Comments

• JJCrafoordJJCrafoord Registered Users Posts: 1
    I don't even have a multiplayer option. Why?
  • KivopozKivopoz Registered Users Posts: 7
    Gjoston said:

As the title says a friend and I started having issues a few days ago with multiplayer both campaign and battles, there is a stutter that makes in unplayable and we have tested the game with and without mods and all game modes but the problem is constant. I made a Reddit post asking if there are others with the issue and there seem to be a few. Hope this will be fixed in the future because this game is brilliant in our eyes but just want to play it without problems.

same issue here aswell ur not alone me and my 4 buds have the smae issue only in muiltiplayer singleplayer seem to work without stutters /freezeing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file