Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Le jeu ne veux pas s'installer sur mon pc

MisterSlowMisterSlow Registered Users Posts: 1
edited March 28 in Napoleon: Total War
Bonjour,

J'ai acheté un nouveau PC, il y a pas longtems ( windows 10 ) et je voulais instaler Napoléon total war ainsi que Medieval II gold edition mais cela me met ce message d'erreur Sorry :-( This service has reached the end of its life-cycle. Please contact the publisher of the disc for further support. Du coup je sais pas comment faire.

Quelqu'un aurait une solution surtout en ce temps de confinement, de ne pas pouvoir joué c'est frustrant.

Merci pour vos réponse

English on the forum please. Google translation: (Anglais sur le forum s'il vous plaît. Google Traduction:)

Hello,

I bought a new PC, not long ago (windows 10) and I wanted to install Napoleon total war as well as Medieval II gold edition but this gives me this error message Sorry :-( This service has reached the end of its life-cycle. Please contact the publisher of the disc for further support. So I don't know how.

Someone would have a solution especially in this time of confinement, not being able to play is frustrating.

thank you for your answers
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,876
    Loading the games from disc no longer works due to the way MicroSoft updated the operating system. If you have not done so then I recommend purchasing the game from Steam, as they have it set up for Win 10 operations, for the most part.

Le chargement des jeux à partir du disque ne fonctionne plus en raison de la façon dont MicroSoft a mis à jour le système d'exploitation. Si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, je vous recommande d'acheter le jeu sur Steam, car ils l'ont configuré pour les opérations Win 10, pour la plupart.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin