Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

1.5.0 Uknown Save File (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

cubepushercubepusher Registered Users Posts: 8
My save files become unknown with a red triangle "!" mark on them.
When loaded they screw up the economy, making my current Legendary run not viable.

It makes the game completely unplayable as it stands, since any time I put into the game, become irrelevant after I save the game and go for a break.

Please fix ASAP

I run Windows 10 Pro OS-version 18363.720
I run the game Vanilla.
I have Steam fully updated.
I run no MODS, BETAS etc. (For this or any other game)
I have all the DLC content for the game so far released.

I have tried re-installing, veryfying game cache etc.

Hotfix needed ASAP

Please Advice

Comments

• cubepushercubepusher Registered Users Posts: 8
    Did some more playtesting, and the income bug upon loading is not constant (I cannot recreate it), it seems to have a different pattern that is not related to the unknown version.

However, the unknown verison 1.5.0 still cannot be a sign of something good.
    And having a red warning on every save file is erie when I have everything up to date in the game.

Please Advice
  • BeaYeahBeaYeah Registered Users Posts: 5
    Same problem here and any of my saved games loads... it always crashes.... I can not play like this

I have just paid for a game that is unplayable !!! :(
  • CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 372
    edited April 24

My save files become unknown with a red triangle "!" mark on them.
    When loaded they screw up the economy, making my current Legendary run not viable.

It makes the game completely unplayable as it stands, since any time I put into the game, become irrelevant after I save the game and go for a break.

Please fix ASAP

I run Windows 10 Pro OS-version 18363.720
    I run the game Vanilla.
    I have Steam fully updated.
    I run no MODS, BETAS etc. (For this or any other game)
    I have all the DLC content for the game so far released.

I have tried re-installing, veryfying game cache etc.

Hotfix needed ASAP

Please Advice

Did some more playtesting, and the income bug upon loading is not constant (I cannot recreate it), it seems to have a different pattern that is not related to the unknown version.

However, the unknown verison 1.5.0 still cannot be a sign of something good.
    And having a red warning on every save file is erie when I have everything up to date in the game.

Please Advice

BeaYeah said:

Same problem here and any of my saved games loads... it always crashes.... I can not play like this

I have just paid for a game that is unplayable !!! :(

Hi there,

We have just released an update to our Patch 1.5.1 beta onto Steam. This update includes the fix for the crash that you folks are describing! Details here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-1-5-1-hotfix-update/

After downloading this beta, you should be able to access your previous save.files without crashing!

However, both the "unknown build number" and "income issue" are seperate to the crash, but, both of these are fixes we are working on for our next patch, due to arrive in the near future.

Hope that helps :smile:

All the best,

Jordz