Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

AWB MP Campaign is so Broken

PhillyPhan321@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 62
Me and a friend tried 8 times to start a MP campaign with me as Lu Bu and him as Sun Ce and it was so broken every time. It is like CA didn't do a single test MP campaign with this patch with it's 2 main factions.

When I was playing as Lu Bu very single manually fought battle my "Momentum" stat didn't go up like it was supposed to. It would go up if we auto resolved battles.

The Liu Bei turning Lu Bu into a vassel event never went off any time either so I was always still at war with Cao Cao no matter what.

Then when my friend was Sun Ce the only even that went off for him was the one where Yuan Shu asks for the Imperial Seal. He just starts with the generals he is supposed to get after taking the first city.

The even to find Zhou Yu doesn't go off.

Yuan Shu never asked for the city you take turn one for him.

And then the following early turn events to get Lu Fan, Lu Meng, Taishi Ci, and the Zhang brothers didn't go off either.

Seriously CA do something for the MP campaign to fix it for the DLC campaigns and do more (if any testing) on them. This is crazy how bad your games play in MP campaigns.

Hopefully, these things are fixed in the next patch. But who am I kidding CA never looks at their own forums....

Comments

• PhillyPhan321@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 62
    CA please fix these issues for 1.52. I don't see them mentioned and all in the notes for 1.52 beta. We want to be able to play as Lu Bu and Sun Ce in MP campaigns in the new DLC. They are completely broken still.

Lu Bu can't gain momentum or prestige for manually fighting battles, only if you auto resolve them. And the even for Lui Bei to give him peace with Cao Cao does not go off.

For Sun Ce he dosn't gain reckless luck, get the missions for his characters and Yuan Shu doesn't even ask him for the territory you take on turn one as Sun Ce.