Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Differenze numero unita campagna vortex e imperi mortali

RobishankRobishank Registered Users Posts: 1
edited April 3 in General Discussion
Il numero delle unità dei reggimenti sono diversi a seconda del tipo campagna.
Esempio caro di Titanic in campagna vortice e composto da 4 unità mentre nella campagna ikperi mortali è da una sola unità.
Perché questa differenze? È possibile adeguare i sistemi a quello del vortice?
Grazie

This is an English language forum, please post in English, or at least provide a translation.
Also - moved to the Warhammer forum.

Via Google Translate:
Questo è un forum in lingua inglese, si prega di pubblicare in inglese o almeno fornire una traduzione.
Inoltre - è passato al forum di Warhammer.

The number of regiment units are different depending on the campaign type.
A dear example of Titanic in the vortex campaign and made up of 4 units while in the ikperi mortali campaign it is only one unit.
Why this differences? Is it possible to adapt the systems to that of the vortex?
Thanks
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• andrewbh2003andrewbh2003 Registered Users Posts: 95
    ? i have no idea what you mean different size regiments units? you mean unit scale or something
  • Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 644
    Titanic? Like the ship?

Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,305
    Ingr8 said:

Titanic? Like the ship?

Probably just means a 'great' difference. A titanical one.

But I can't make heads or tails of this either way. Is it to do with the number of starting units?
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 37,118
    I think it's about the number of individuals in a unit, but who knows.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Xenos7Xenos7 Registered Users Posts: 5,573
    I'm italian, and I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,305
    edited April 4
    Xenos7 said:

I'm italian, and I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

A lesson in how to troll helpful people? 😂

Here we are, scratching our heads, meanwhile our protagonist is nowhere to be seen.

’So long, suckas’!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 8,653
    Si
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.