Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So I have a problem with DAVE

RewanRewan Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 2,504
edited April 8 in Community Mods
Apparently some tables just refuse to "show up".

I believe they actually load properly but they just won't show up on my screen anymore.
What worries me the most is that not only reinstalling the tools does not "fix" this. (Which kinda leads me to believe that the windows are actually lost somewhere and it's perhaps not even a problem with DAVE itself but perhaps a problem with Windows and DAVE...) but it's actually not a consistent thing : when the tables are gone they are gone but not all tables are gone after I open them once

Would anyone have a clue about this ?

Comments

• kokankokan Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 84
    I have noticed that. Luckly, we can still open them with Excel!
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,504
    @CA_OtherTom - I'm not sure who to ping for this, but could you perhaps ask around the tool team if they have an idea about this ?
  • kokankokan Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 84
    Also, don't know about you Rewan, but I have a similar problem with the Dependency Graph: open once and it won't open a second time.

Just happened with the "land_units_to_unit_abilities_junctions" table, and I remember happening with some other tables before.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,816
    1: Open DAVE
    2: Connect, open table, disconnect, connect, open table.
    3: it should show now.
    4: if table window is stuck partly outside the screen, resize it to make it pop back where it belongs.

Hope that helps anyone having this issue.
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,504
    Yup, thanks a bunch.

And hoping CA fixes this by next patch...