Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multicolored UI Glitch

djtpianomandjtpianoman Registered Users Posts: 3
I noticed another thread with the same problem, but I thought it necessary to describe it here.
Partway through loading campaign or battle, these multicolored lines saturate the loading screen (which continues onto the campaign UI and battle icons). This seems to only occur on particularly lengthy loading screens, and fixes if I change a graphic setting of any kind and reload. Still, it's annoying and time consuming to reload, and I'd like to know if anyone knows a fix for this.
I'm using a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with the newest driver (can post specs or dxdiag if necessary).
Here's a photo of the loading screen with this glitch (and it continues onto the UI in campaign and battle):

Comments

• Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,444
    I'm facing the same problem, GTX 1060 here, no mods, tried uninstalling the game but same thing.

• CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 372

I noticed another thread with the same problem, but I thought it necessary to describe it here.
    Partway through loading campaign or battle, these multicolored lines saturate the loading screen (which continues onto the campaign UI and battle icons). This seems to only occur on particularly lengthy loading screens, and fixes if I change a graphic setting of any kind and reload. Still, it's annoying and time consuming to reload, and I'd like to know if anyone knows a fix for this.
    I'm using a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with the newest driver (can post specs or dxdiag if necessary).
    Here's a photo of the loading screen with this glitch (and it continues onto the UI in campaign and battle):

Hi there,

It may be related to another issue, that was solved by deleting the texturedb folder in your Three Kingdoms appdata folder. If you're unsure where to find this, details here:
    1. Use the Search tool in your Start Menu (Windows 7/8) or Task Bar (Windows 10) and search for ‘%appdata%'
    2. From here go into \The Creative Assembly\ThreeKingdoms
    Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jordz