Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer 2 LAN Hamachi

Mefisto90Mefisto90 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello

Sorry for my bad English

I was looking for a large number of treated posts, I found nowhere similar and certainly not a solution.
We have with friends (of course original) copies of the game with folded add-ons as well as the first part. Unfortunately, most often we play multiplayer online. For most of the day, it is unlikely to play normally, use lag, do not do even one good turn or load games. At random moments during the day the game goes perfectly and tragically at other times. The hardware (Windows 10) exceeds the requirements for games and internet connections are also very fast.
I don't know if the problem lies in the steam or the game itself.
The idea was to connect using hamachi, unfortunately, all games from steam move us using hamachi on the networks, and just on the name is when the name is not not nas, when we try using the local network in the game. When we play the web, everything is going well.
I was obliged to let someone choose the way you could go in at any time of the day and not worry about whether I could play or not.
I have already done a lot of topics about TW: W2 on the internet and did not find anything that worked.
Regards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file