Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedGraphics glitch

Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,444
edited April 22 in Performance & Graphics

No mods, happens regardless of save file, same thing happened after uninstalling.
Post edited by CA_Jord on

Comments

• CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 372
    Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Have you tried deleting your texturedb folder in your Three Kingdoms appdata folder?

Give that a go, let me know if it helps.

All the best,

Jordz
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,444
    CA_Jordz said:

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Have you tried deleting your texturedb folder in your Three Kingdoms appdata folder?

All the best,

Jordz

I just deleted my texturedb folder and it seems to have fixed the issue for now, thanks!
  • CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 372

CA_Jordz said:

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

All the best,

Jordz

I just deleted my texturedb folder and it seems to have fixed the issue for now, thanks!
    Nice! Glad it's resolved :smile: be sure to let me know if you find any other issues!