Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign unplayable for nearly 3 weeks

PoorCommunicationPoorCommunication Registered Users Posts: 2
Close to that start of the month I discovered I could not load the saves in this game for campaign, as most people are reporting. While at first I was patient awaiting a fix, this is kind of becoming a joke now.

How can it take a team of developers nearly 3 weeks to solve this issue? How can such a prolific and core bug get through testing? The worst thing is the almost non existent communication around the issue. The campaign is literally unplayable for what seems to be most of the player base.

Thankfully I am steam sharing this game because I would be royally p*ssed off that I paid $90 with the core of the game being unplayable.

This is not a constructive post, just one to vent in shared anger with the occurrence and response to this bug. Creative Assembly need to get their act together.

FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX AND FIX

Comments