Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SHOGUN 2 Available For Free!

CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 438

It’s a difficult time right now, so to help stave off boredom while you’re stuck at home, we’re giving away SHOGUN 2 for you to keep forever! #StayHomeSaveLives

Find out the full details here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-shogun-2-giveaway-and-total-war-sale-faq/

Comments

• CartaCarta Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 12
    Thanks very much and best wishes, in this difficult time, to everyone at C.A.
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 441
    Thank you very much, I've been wanting to play Shogun 2 for quite a while. Best of luck.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Medieval 2
    4. Thrones of Britannia
    5. Warhammer 2
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2

• Vir7ueVir7ue Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thank you for this kind offer C.A. However, those of us who previously purchased FotS separately will not be able to obtain this game because of the way steam lists ownership under the same title. I hope that a solution is found. Thank you.
    The game still shows up as 30 dollars. Is this a bug or has the sale not started yet
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Medieval 2
    4. Thrones of Britannia
    5. Warhammer 2
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2

• PdcGunnerPdcGunner Registered Users Posts: 426

The game still shows up as 30 dollars. Is this a bug or has the sale not started yet

Yes I am seeing the same thing too. It says free on the wishlist but when I get to the store page it says 29.99.

Is it just the demo that is free?
  • FlotchFlotch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 119
    edited April 27
    PdcGunner said:

Is it just the demo that is free?

LOL :D
    I have restarted Steam, but the same occurs.
    On the main page showing special offers, Shogun 2 is there, but the -100% is not appearing aswell (while on other games with offers, the amount is specified)
    It'll probably be fixed in less than an hour
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Medieval 2
    4. Thrones of Britannia
    5. Warhammer 2
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2

• Warlord123Warlord123 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Guys, I can't download the game, because I already own Fall of the samurai, and steam says I already own the base game too, but it wont let me play the Shogun 2 cqmpaign.
  • chipwyck317chipwyck317 Registered Users Posts: 15
    I am experiencing the same problem as y'all. I assume this is just a bug of sorts and should be fixed soon.

Lets hope.
  • AlbertspiderAlbertspider Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. I've even tried an uninstall / reinstall and that hasn't solved the problem