Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Does not work on Win 10

SebastelianSebastelian Registered Users Posts: 6
So yeah like so many others Rome 2, Attila and Shogun 2 stopped working for me after i switched to Win10... I spent about 10 hours trying every "solution" and this garbage really starts to trigger my borderline.

How the **** can this problem not be fixed after over five years?!
HELLO CA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Too busy rushing the next content that will never be fixed like the one we are talking about right now?
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• CnConradCnConrad Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,146
    Hate to break it to you. But, it's just you not the game.

I have windows 10 and R2 Atillia Shogun 2 and FOTS all work just fine. Actually my wife and I just reinstalled Shogun 2 after the free week to get a second copy and we are in the middle of a multiplayer campaign.

Both have windows 10.
  • SebastelianSebastelian Registered Users Posts: 6
    CnConrad said:

Hate to break it to you. But, it's just you not the game.

I have windows 10 and R2 Atillia Shogun 2 and FOTS all work just fine. Actually my wife and I just reinstalled Shogun 2 after the free week to get a second copy and we are in the middle of a multiplayer campaign.

Both have windows 10.

Yes go ahead and tell that to the other thousands of people who have the same exact issue like me.
    Don't belive me? Use google instead of tunnel vision and think before you write.