Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Its TIME!

Decim900Decim900 Registered Users Posts: 122
Hello everyone, it’s strange that there are no similar topics on the forum, well, let’s start. Today is the perfect day for the trailer, the developers prepared me well and fueled interest. But if he will not be today I will not wait for him anymore! I love this game and the war hammer too much so please developers do not disappoint! thank
Tagged:

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,738
    It just turned 12:01 for me :D
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• kufareekufaree Registered Users Posts: 839
    Is it possible that this whispering hint is the "letter"?
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,611
    kufaree said:

Is it possible that this whispering hint is the "letter"?

I'd suggest so. It'd be odd to get the letter after this. Both serve the same purpose.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

• SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,266
    For Shadow & Blade there was no letter but an image with eyes and the title was you better not snitch.
    Sigmar protect us all...

• kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 985
    Schub said:

For Shadow & Blade there was no letter but an image with eyes and the title was you better not snitch.

Yeah that's true. And wasn't a picture of a nuke the 'letter' for the Prophet & Warlock? And a random photograph of an archway that was filled with roses/ thorns for the Queen & Crone?
    Races I'd like to see, in order of preference: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realm/ DoW, Nippon, Hobgoblin Kharnate, Kuresh, Ind.

#JusticeForTzeentch.