Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Something's On The Horizon...

Comments

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,085
    Charandis said:

Zafras said:

So the trailer for the new pach will come tomorrow?

Nobody knows exactly. It could be also next week. All this teasing makes me a pessimist.
    It will not be next week. This has never happened in the past and I’m sure even CA aren’t that tone deaf.
    Arsenic said:

It will not be next week. This has never happened in the past and I’m sure even CA aren’t that tone deaf.

Indeed, recent actions will make the ‘stupid’ option more likely.
    Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 12,005
    edited May 2020

Crossil said:

1v0 said:

Ok now that we know it's GS for sure. and it's most likely an idol of gork . Now that the GS are getting a big unit, I want the Thunderbarge for the Dwarfs .

Also this kinda confirms that all core races of game 1 will get a secound DLC. It will be extremly unfair if only empire and GS get a secound DLC(and all WH2 core races) . And the others don't . Also we will want more for those races with only 1 DLC.

Thou on the other side this makes races like the BM and WoC , really really really poor racepacks ... I would go so far to say the same for WE and Norsca (that only have 2 LLs). But they are still better than BM...
    Poor DLC races ... less RoRs... less units... less LLs...

But this opens the question what could be used for the other core races DLCs ?! (hopefully DLC races) like Dwarfs vs Norsca or WE vs VC DLC . Or maybe they will mix with WH3 core races !

If our top leaker is right the next DLC is Beastmen vs supposedly Skaven(Clan Moulder).
    Who is this blessed-by-Tzeentch prophet? 👀
    BardicInquisition

Let us sacrifice to the Dark Gods that he's right!

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,829
    I think I know who that guy in the background is :smiley:

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 511
    Well if its BM vs skaven ... That means skaven will get a third DLC and ... you know if skaven gets third DLC we will all want a third DLC for all other races :D .
    1v0 said:

Well if its BM vs skaven ... That means skaven will get a third DLC and ... you know if skaven gets third DLC we will all want a third DLC for all other races :D .

You think that's bad? I'm theorizing they'll get 4th one in game 3.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,064
    uzual said:

there is no HE teaser? just GS confirmation?

And why would they tease Yvressian Princeling?

Who knows, maybe this LP will be the second coming of QnC.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 382
    Maybe no HE in the new DLC?
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,028
    uzual said:

MY TEMPER IS QUICK BUT SUNFANG'S QUICKER
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,358
    uzual said:

That would be the greatest curveball ever. Greenskins vs Lizardmen confirmed
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,811

uzual said:

Last time we also just got a teaser for Snikch
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,749
    Comments removed. Please discuss the topic and not each other.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,530

uzual said:

I'd be torn between tipping my hat to some excellent trolling, and my fury at even more sodding Lizards.

The very hint of more Lizardmen content to me is as welcome as a pork chop at a bar mitzvah.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,028
    This thread is already bigger than everything in the 3k sections, except the MegaBug thread, and that also tells us something i suppose.
    edited May 2020
    sieah said:

This thread is already bigger than everything in the 3k sections, except the MegaBug thread, and that also tells us something i suppose.

I'm starting to think only people in the 3K section are people from Warhammer section checking if there's anyone on the 3K section.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Registered Users Posts: 1,517
    ROGUE IDOL!
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,721

JUST WAIT A SECOND, BOYZ...

...HMMM...

...OMG(ork)...RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE!

I knew it, Chicken Little is the new DLC lord.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,044
    It’s interesting that the start doesn’t seem like Ulthuan

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,258
    Azurian said:

was about to say. if Grom is going to be in the vortex then wouldn't he be in Ulthuan. What if those people that herd Nagash are right and its Tomb Kings vs Greenskins?
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • BlacksphemyBlacksphemy Registered Users Posts: 590
    Azurian said:

Mayne northwest ulthuan? Not likely but I hope it's not another badlands orc start
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,530

was about to say. if Grom is going to be in the vortex then wouldn't he be in Ulthuan. What if those people that herd Nagash are right and its Tomb Kings vs Greenskins?

I am almost willing to bet money that I heard "the Warden" said twice, and I couldn't hear Nagash even when I actively tried to hear it.

Maybe it's Grom rushing to rally a force of Greenskins under attacks from the insane Warden's Badlands purge?

Would be interesting to see the Helfs portrayed as the outright villains in a DLC. Eltharion's not a particularly nice individual these days.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
    Azurian said:

Shadow and Blade didn't look like Southlands from the trailer or teaser either. I think this is just for show, or perhaps Grom's backstory like with Luthor back in Vampire Coast, or maybe this is just him getting ready for round two in the Badlands.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 6,234
    @Gotrek_Beastslayer

CA absolute great work with teasers this time, you have raised the bar, i would not mind at all to see it expanded in the future, give us teasers out the wazoo!

Ps: Here is a sad Ode to our poor misunderstood prophet who shall forever remain in our heart of hearts even if he is unable to reach us!

#NeverForgotten
    #LoveIsForever
    #It´sAHardknockLifeBeingAProphet

"Yum Yum"
  • CountTalabeclandCountTalabecland Registered Users Posts: 590
    edited May 2020
    This feels like that episode of The Office where Michael keeps alluding to the “surprise” that ends up being nothing.

Worst. Trailer. Ever.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,962
    Arsenic said:

I am almost willing to bet money that I heard "the Warden" said twice, and I couldn't hear Nagash even when I actively tried to hear it.

Maybe it's Grom rushing to rally a force of Greenskins under attacks from the insane Warden's Badlands purge?

Would be interesting to see the Helfs portrayed as the outright villains in a DLC. Eltharion's not a particularly nice individual these days.
    Plenty of people would say that killing Greenskins preserves more lives in the long run, since they're pretty much incapable of living peacefully with their neighbours. Could make for an interesting depends-on-your-point-of-view grey area, though.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,044
    Reeks said:

@Gotrek_Beastslayer

CA absolute great work with teasers this time, you have raised the bar, i would not mind at all to see it expanded in the future, give us teasers out the wazoo!

Ps: Here is a sad Ode to our poor misunderstood prophet who shall forever remain in our heart of hearts even if he is unable to reach us!

#NeverForgotten
    #LoveIsForever
    #It´sAHardknockLifeBeingAProphet

This is a liar who said something most likely to guess. He spoke very differently a week ago and screwed up. I will only believe after the FLC Imrik and not otherwise.

• ViroshVirosh Registered Users Posts: 100
    Rogue Idol? Oh my, oh my....
  • gholingholin Member Registered Users Posts: 1,281
    JungleElf said:

Could this be any indication on his starting location?

Seems like Araby / Land of the Dead to me. Or just southern bits of the Badlands.

Anyway, I hope the Vortex gets a little map overhaul, as well.

Oh God no. Please no nore starting positions in Araby. My heart can't take it. I avoid playing factions in Araby anymore since Araby was killed by CA. It hurts too much to not see my Djinn and shining onion domed cities there.
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,801
    Yeah I really hope for that Rogue Idol to come ! I prefer that rather than an oversized squig ... Hopefully the trailer comes tomorrow ...
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • GamgeeGamgee Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,158
    Ah finally orks. Green idol's and a chariot. One is cool the other is nooooo I hate chariots.