Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Something's On The Horizon...

Comments

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,215
    gholin said:

JungleElf said:

Could this be any indication on his starting location?

Seems like Araby / Land of the Dead to me. Or just southern bits of the Badlands.

Anyway, I hope the Vortex gets a little map overhaul, as well.

Oh God no. Please no nore starting positions in Araby. My heart can't take it. I avoid playing factions in Araby anymore since Araby was killed by CA. It hurts too much to not see my Djinn and shining onion domed cities there.
    bahaha

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,097
    uzual said:

Maybe no HE in the new DLC?

No, I don't think so. The High Elves are pretty much guaranteed to come out. But what's there to show? The oversized pigeoncat?

The Greenskins fans will get what they wanted. Both of their favourite characters and some bigga kustom rok mek
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,413
    Griffon Knights!

Hope they appear tomorrow.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,097
    jamreal18 said:

Griffon Knights!

Hope they appear tomorrow.

Yes, they will make fine RoR.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,105
    Eltharion the Grim attacking the Badlands.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Arsenic said:

was about to say. if Grom is going to be in the vortex then wouldn't he be in Ulthuan. What if those people that herd Nagash are right and its Tomb Kings vs Greenskins?

I am almost willing to bet money that I heard "the Warden" said twice, and I couldn't hear Nagash even when I actively tried to hear it.

Maybe it's Grom rushing to rally a force of Greenskins under attacks from the insane Warden's Badlands purge?

Would be interesting to see the Helfs portrayed as the outright villains in a DLC. Eltharion's not a particularly nice individual these days.
    What do you mean villains? Dey given da boyz a propa fight.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,947
    I see sand, maybe is GS vs TK DLC
    FLC: HE
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • GobloybGobloyb Registered Users Posts: 48
    One thing I'm worried about a bit is the size of the Rogue Idol of Gork or Mork. Judging by the mask it's probably not bigger than a Giant, I guess?
  • uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 382

Skaven, Clan Moulder with stormsfiends yes-yes
  • Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 2,153
    Well, this image confirms both the Greenskins and Eltharion. 'Nuff said:

Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,321

Or maybe we see sand because Grom can't start in the Badlands in the Vortex so it's the Southlands, simple as that ?

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,947
    neodeinos said:

Or maybe we see sand because Grom can't start in the Badlands in the Vortex so it's the Southlands, simple as that ?
    You can't be fat and live in the desert. Duh
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 6,243

neodeinos said:

You can't be fat and live in the desert. Duh
    Troll Meat brah Troll Meat........

"Yum Yum"
  • WirelessAssassinWirelessAssassin Registered Users Posts: 73
    Cortes31 said:

That were the times :D:D:D

Kind of sad that the thread has been closed though.
    Probably we get a new one when the DLC content will be revealed.
  • EdhwenEdhwen Registered Users Posts: 392
    Charandis said:

Cortes31 said:

I hope not. I want good stuff for both. Especially for the long wait.
  • NerDexGamingNerDexGaming Registered Users Posts: 19
  • WirelessAssassinWirelessAssassin Registered Users Posts: 73
    Edhwen said:

Charandis said:

Cortes31 said:

I hope not. I want good stuff for both. Especially for the long wait.
    It would be great it the content could reward our waiting and overhyping.
  • nikamika12345nikamika12345 Registered Users Posts: 537
    its Amazons boys, independent but objectified Women With vulgar and suggestive outfits.
  • gholingholin Member Registered Users Posts: 1,308
    I don't get why Grom would start in the Southlands. If he is attacking ulthuan, wouldn't it make sense for him to have a start position up in the east of Ulthuan where his invasion started?
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813
    gholin said:

I don't get why Grom would start in the Southlands. If he is attacking ulthuan, wouldn't it make sense for him to have a start position up in the east of Ulthuan where his invasion started?

I think it’s just for the teaser to underline that we will get GS
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Decim900Decim900 Registered Users Posts: 121
    Oh god this is the best trailer for the last decade !! Bravo! Bravo!

How beautiful Eltarion struck this stone troll in this trailer, very beautiful!

Ty, CA.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 6,243
    Azurian said:

Reeks said:

@Gotrek_Beastslayer

CA absolute great work with teasers this time, you have raised the bar, i would not mind at all to see it expanded in the future, give us teasers out the wazoo!

Ps: Here is a sad Ode to our poor misunderstood prophet who shall forever remain in our heart of hearts even if he is unable to reach us!

#NeverForgotten
    #LoveIsForever
    #It´sAHardknockLifeBeingAProphet

This is a liar who said something most likely to guess. He spoke very differently a week ago and screwed up. I will only believe after the FLC Imrik and not otherwise.
    He is our lord and savior and everything that´s right in the world....Embrace him as such and you shall unlock true joy and eternal happiness.

"Yum Yum"
  • VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 786
    With the Idol of Gork and Mork plus the southland positioning I'm tempted to wonder if we might be getting the elusive Savage Orc Big Boss.

With the Idol of Gork and Mork plus the southland positioning I'm tempted to wonder if we might be getting the elusive Savage Orc Big Boss.

We don’t know if he starts there.

But yeah the Savage Orc War and Bigboss makes the most sense for the rework
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,180

oh god Manuel was right... what have we done

Proof that CA is properly British and loves nothing more than trolling the ever loving **** of everyone and anyone - especially their fans.
  • VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 786
    edited May 2020
    ArneSo said:

I suppose you're right but the desert kind of made me think it would be the Southlands at least for the Vortex.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,180
    The Rogue Idol is broken, and the post title is '...something on the horizon' therefore the Rogue Idol is irrelevant and placed there simply to give us false hope and troll the crap out of us while we are likely getting a snotling pump wagon in its place.

HOPE IS THE FIRST STEP ON THE ROAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT.

ArneSo said:

I suppose you're right but the desert kind of made me think it would be the Southlands at least for the Vortex.
    It’s definitely possible. But that area is already very crowded. I think they just used the badlands area to make clear it is about the boyz.

We will see it tomorrow.