Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Scripting - Get head-to-head player factions, enable diplomacy?

FiftyTifty#4903FiftyTifty#4903 Registered Users Posts: 69
A great part of Head To Head, is that you can take control of the AI, and have a more diverse interaction with the other player. But for most factions, you can't issue a military alliance.

Mulling this script over in my head, which is a bit of a deadend since the documentation for Total War is pretty lacking. I've gotten this far: https://pastebin.com/RnTdMkHY

That script should work, if it had an event that listened for the beginning of a player's turn. But I can't find a list of them anywhere.

The goal of the script is basically:

On first player turn start -> Get player 1 faction -> On second player turn start -> get player 2 faction -> On second player turn end -> Enable alliance diplomacy for both player factions -> Unregister turn start event -> Unregister turn end event

Any idea how I can achieve this? And how do I get this script to run in the game?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file