Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

the game Total War: SHOGUN 2 is not working

MMI12MMI12 Registered Users Posts: 3
when I try to play they let me choose between the game and benchmarks as shown in the last photos uploaded then wen I choose the game they show like a small window write in it preparing to lunch the game then they open a window were it is Wrote an error and they told me to install I click on it then they wont me to restart steam I do it and wen steam reopen nothing download and the problem is still .
Note : I restart my computers many times
reinstall the game verify it
Check my windows update turn of the antivirus
check the firewall I did it all but nothing work
plz help me to solve it because I really want to play the game
Note I talk to the sega support they told me to send some info about my computer but after it I send it they did not answer and they did note help me

Comments

• JacquestheApostateJacquestheApostate Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 698
    CA knows it's not working! I have had the game from day one with no issues. Now that I have a new PC I can't play either! I wonder how long before they address the issue?
    3 Kingdoms is a great game campaign wise. Make ranked battles in Records mode. Until that is done it won't be complete.
    Gun Cav in Shogun II should have a Retainer!
    Give us another Avatar Campaign!
  • MMI12MMI12 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited May 9
    launch steam as administrator it works for me
    Post edited by dge1 on
  • JacquestheApostateJacquestheApostate Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 698
    MMI12 said:

lunch steam as administrator it work for me

where is the setting for administrator for steam?
    3 Kingdoms is a great game campaign wise. Make ranked battles in Records mode. Until that is done it won't be complete.
  • MMI12MMI12 Registered Users Posts: 3

see this in the time 0:45
    Extremely nice of you to go through all this trouble. You are a good man!