Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Go to hell Age of Shitmar fans

baldobilbobaldobilbo Registered Users Posts: 148
It is because of you if the even this game is going to end up being true ****. It's all your fault if the setting is being upset with the introduction of **** units like lava spider. What's next? Fish people? It's because off your **** threads like "SW house *** has bought AOS rights" that this horrible abomination still exist. I truly hope that you AOS fans won't ever have a game and that game that is in developmet will be a failure. Also i hope that the brand goes to hell. It's because of people like you that this game will become another "**** Times". Because of you people like me, @Red_Dox and @OdTengri can't enjoy the game and the forums. Because there are idiots that still spam AOS ****.

Comments

• misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 852
    Tell me how you really feel
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 1,479

Didn’t think I’d have to post this twice in one day.
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    edited May 8
    This is why I enjoy checking into this forum once in a while. It's like visiting a zoo.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 5,214
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 3,142
    Why are we talking about AoS again?
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 1,024
    I'm guess Lava Spiders are a bad thing? I'm just asking I'm got into warhammer through this game.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,584
    Zog Off!
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 5,214
    Fossoway said:

Why are we talking about AoS again?

Because OP has probably no idea what he's talking about.
  • Asurwarrior998Asurwarrior998 Registered Users Posts: 134
    Do you want some vinegar with that salt on your chips or are you good with just more salt?
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 1,479

I'm guess Lava Spiders are a bad thing? I'm just asking I'm got into warhammer through this game.

They’re certainly left-field.
  • SIRUNKLYDUNKSIRUNKLYDUNK Registered Users Posts: 374
    ........... Mods?
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,872
    edited May 8
    Wow.

I don't like AoS but this is just pathetic.
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 361
    Khaines iron nuggets ,put this thing out of its misery.As with malus I hope Ca ads mega gargants ,so I can see you slowly pulling yr eyes out screaming while eating popcorn tarts.

• ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 739
    3...2...1...closed
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• erza321erza321 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,350
    How long until this thread get's locked or deleted?
  • blacksphemyblacksphemy Registered Users Posts: 389

People want to relive their past fantasy world, not see one continue to grow apparently. CA is adding their own chapter and it angers the originalists
  • baldobilbobaldobilbo Registered Users Posts: 148

Khaines iron nuggets ,put this thing out of its misery.As with malus I hope Ca ads mega gargants ,so I can see you slowly pulling yr eyes out screaming while eating popcorn tarts.

**** this ****. I will reapeat it: i hope that AOS will be a failure and destroyed just like any other product related to this ****.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 3,068
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,576
    What in Gods name are you blathering about? What the eff is a “lava spider”?
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,548
    Becalm thine bosoms and untangle thine twisted pantaloons.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 361

**** this ****. I will reapeat it: i hope that AOS will be a failure and destroyed just like any other product related to this ****.
    Talk to the gargant foot bub.Do us all a favour and get yourself banned so you will not spam the forums with you're gunk.
  • baldobilbobaldobilbo Registered Users Posts: 148
    @Red_Dox, @OdTengri , @Pocman are all reasonable users and i'm certain that they will agree with me. Get off from this forum AOS fans, you ruin everything.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,913

From 8th edition.. what's the problem here?
  • ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 739

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 2,438

It is because of you if the even this game is going to end up being true ****. It's all your fault if the setting is being upset with the introduction of **** units like lava spider. What's next? Fish people? It's because off your **** threads like "SW house *** has bought AOS rights" that this horrible abomination still exist. I truly hope that you AOS fans won't ever have a game and that game that is in developmet will be a failure. Also i hope that the brand goes to hell. It's because of people like you that this game will become another "**** Times". Because of you people like me, @Red_Dox and @OdTengri can't enjoy the game and the forums. Because there are idiots that still spam AOS ****.

haha you mad.
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Registered Users Posts: 4,323
    So you're saying that you're unhappy and do not like that others aren't? Okay. Sure seems like that's your problem and not ours, but whatever.
    Later
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 527
    Damn, I can smell the salt from over here, across the 7 Seas, and its not seasalt I'm smelling
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 2,709

From 8th edition.. what's the problem here?

He is not talking about that.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,576

@Red_Dox, @OdTengri , @Pocman are all reasonable users and i'm certain that they will agree with me. Get off from this forum AOS fans, you ruin everything.

I too have nothing but contempt for all things AoS and I want it and it’s trash writers to stay as far away from WHFB as possible, but your initial post is borderline gibberish and is offensive with no underlying point. Unrile thyself
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 352
    I honestly find it funny that we banned Manuel but that this guy is still allowed to be here
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer 2
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones of Britannia
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Warhammer 1