Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Is there a mod that decrease the chance of female character from appearing?

him_15him_15 Registered Users Posts: 116
As titled, I created a topic a while ago complaining how immersion breaking it is with so many female characters wondering around in game. Most of the time, the AI army I am fighting with has at least a female character, sometimes even more.
Not only that, one of my recent campaign I am playing with, all 6 recruitable character are female, that's just stupid. I feel that's enough, if there is a mod that could fix this problem I would be really appreciated.

Comments

• RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,483
    Probably, just look it up on the workshop.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 11,274
    I hope that this nonsense would not happen again in Total War Saga: TROY.
  • PhillyPhan321@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 62
    I agree. I would use a mod like this also but have not seen one. There are way to many female characters in AI factions armies. It further hurts the AI because they also then take green and red generals less often leading to the AI very often having multiple strategists within their army which is insanely dumb and should be easy for CA to fix. The AI should only put a second strategist in a army if they have no other characters to pick from.
  • pkllttpklltt Registered Users Posts: 1
    there's one in the workshop, I can't remember the exact name tho.