Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War :THREE KINGDOMS - Patch 1.5.2

2»

Comments

• BAB1918BAB1918 Registered Users Posts: 238
    edited May 2020

Seems to start w/ Liu Bei to me, but I guess some people like to whine.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,841
    mcbest said:

Isnt that the Make them Unique mod? ^^
  • 19930423LDr19930423LDr Registered Users Posts: 204

This issue is still not fixed. Character positions are not showing up on the panels like they are supposed to. Xiahou Dun is Grand Excellency, but still shows up as Court Noble in the character panels. This can be quite misleading later on.

It's unfortunate but this "bug" has been in the game since launch, way before the DLCs and new bugs appeared.
    It is. The point is there's plenty of ways to get Jian Yong as Liu Bei. Whining about it is somewhere near the bottom of the list.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Registered Users Posts: 1,820
    Still aren’t able to ask coalition members to join a war. Once war is declared the join war button is greyed out
  • markp27markp27 Registered Users Posts: 1,531
    mcbest said:

I was talking 182 not 190 CE. Which you will see in other posts I have made about the subject, however if you are offering a glass of wine, I prefer lager or whisky ;)

• Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,872
    These changes seems pretty good on paper, as long as they work properly in the game and no other old bugs have been revived which we will have to find out after playing the latest patch.

Special thanks for fixing Sun Ce's bloodfurry, I didn't think that it got the attention of the devs but glad I was wrong. Now Sun Ce can safely put that skill to use without losing it every time he chases after routing enemy units post battle.
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 593
    Since Three Kingdoms Total War concept revolves around characters, I think it is ashamed that we still don't have CHARACTER CREATION feature for campaign yet . Please CA! Make this happen!
  • edward_dragonbloodedward_dragonblood Registered Users Posts: 2
    I tried downloading the beta I did everything at ask but everytime I try launching its it just says version 1.5.1, I've tried restarting my computer, switching from beta to norm and back, I even redownload the game as the beta version and still says 1.51
  • CA_OtherTomCA_OtherTom Registered Users, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 400
    Hey folks, hope you enjoy the patch. If you do encounter new bugs (or the return of old ones), please report it on the bug forums with as much info as possible to help our LiveQA team log it for future work! Just in case a valid report gets lost in the forum thread :)

Cursory warning that unmodded gameplay is preferential!
  • CK2BenchmarkCK2Benchmark Registered Users Posts: 358
    I definitely feel the game is much more playable now.
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 28,275
    Please do something about the emperor slipping away. I tried to roleplay a Cao Cao campaign in AWB and the bugger escaped to Sun Ce after five or so turns despite Sun Ce holding less territory and armies than me AFTER the Han Empire had dragged me into wars with basically half the map. That's so stupid!

• TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,183
    Zhang Yan’s and Zheng Jiang’s skill trees have been updated, they needed that.
  • PhillyPhan321@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 71
    Very disappointed to see nothing in the patch notes saying the issues with Lu Bu and Sun Ce's campaigns inMP campaign have been fixed.

As I posted about in the support, MP and general thread if you manually fight a battle with Lu Bu's faction in MP campaign you don't gain his momentum stat and you don't get prestige and the other benefits for beating generals like Dian Wei for example. If you auto resolve the battle though the momentum does go up and you do then get credit for beating that unique general.

For Sun Ce his reckless luck stat doesn't go up and he doesn't get his missions to get his unique characters.

And then for both all of their events are missing such as Liu Bei making peace with Cao Cao for Lu Bu or Yuan Shu taking that first territory from Sun Ce.

As I said when I originally reported this issue when 1.5.0 came out and got no replies about it these are game breaking bugs for the 2 main factions of the most recent DLC. It your literally have taken CA one test running playing as either of the 2 main factions in the new DLC to find this issue. And for it to still be here even now after Jack from CA even saw me post about this issue in their QA on this thread and on reddit is even more insane. Like, you can not play as the Lu Bu faction in MP campaign if his momentum stat is not going up and you don't get that peace deal with Cao Cao from Liu Bei. Sun Ce's faction will never build in the correct direction to the south if you just keep that territory he takes on turn one and Sun Ce will die if his reckless luck stat doesn't go up for completing his missions.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Registered Users Posts: 1,820
    Demand abdication is broken again. Game freezes when the deal is closed. Posted this also in the support forum.
  • ShadowWalker22ShadowWalker22 Registered Users Posts: 6
    On the 190 start Zheng Jiang hidden axes don't start with a cap, but when you research the tech that give some to the other bandits faction, they now have a cap of 2 for her faction.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,841
    Why are you guys posting errors here? There's a megathread further down the forum list where you can list them all and is a thread that will be read by the devs :P
  • Kasumi26Kasumi26 Registered Users Posts: 34
    Bug .After the battle it frezze for about 10 second allso when u take over a city an town ,Village it frezze for bout 10 second it seen 1.5.2 has a bug in it as i have never came across this before .

Can u please look into it .
    edited May 2020
    Need to lower some of the prestige perks he gains.

I'm still actively trying to avoid kicking off the Three Kingdoms period by Turn 40. I downgrade cities that I capture and did a ton of my expanding with an army that didn't include Lu Bu. The rest of his campaign is fine, but there's no reason that you should be gaining prestige so quickly.

Lower the amounts you get from Greatest Warrior as well. That should help a bit, at least.
  • LeeBu1985LeeBu1985 Registered Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2020
    I am currently playing with the beta patch, and i am shocked the bigger game breaking bugs are still not being ironed out.
    I would settle with the game not crashing back to desktop every half hour that would be great.
    This happens regardless of using the beta or not using the beta before i get pointed to it being a beta.

For the 1st time ever in a total war game i've found myself leaving negative responses, and feeling cheated on my money, especially considering the paid DLC that implements even more game breakers. It's not a cheap game to be having these issues STILL.

- invincible generals in duels.
    - invincible units with the 'UNBREAKABLE' buff that have 1 soldier or more that cannot be killed.
    - story line plots not triggering when they are supposed to, leaving a very bleak and lacklustre play through.

there is so many things, but i guess we get character corrections etc.. not quite fixing the problems that stop people playing and buying!
  • MagicElmoMagicElmo Registered Users Posts: 81
    Thanks for trying CA!

Such a shame that 3K has so many bugs, it's the superior game to W2, but the current bugs make me play W2 mostly.

Hopefully the bugs will be squashed soon and stay safe all. :)
  • ReachReReachRe Registered Users Posts: 1
    This bug isn't as relevant as others.

In records; if a general unit kills 600 soldiers they won't unlock the Blood dragon title. I'm assuming this is because it's exclusively the general that's meant to get the kills but that's near impossible in records.

Also can the Yellow Dragon title's requirements be changed considering you don't duel in Records?
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,437
    Also can the Yellow Dragon title's requirements be changed considering you don't duel in Records?

You can in fact duel in Records, but its a passive action rather than an active one.
  • PhillyPhan321@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 71
    Any update on when this is going to be released?
  • CK2BenchmarkCK2Benchmark Registered Users Posts: 358
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,872
    Is it just me or did the title change from "patch 1.5.2 beta" -> "patch 1.5.2?"

Is it just me or did the title change from "patch 1.5.2 beta" -> "patch 1.5.2?"

It’s not in Beta anymore and who cares? This ranks right up there with “Why is Liu Chong in the 1.5.3 Hotfix Banner?” Trying to kill time today or what? ;)
  • Qin_FengQin_Feng Registered Users Posts: 256
    Is it me or does anyone else have problems with alliance wars? When my coalition partner calls me to defend him in a war, I can only acknowledge, even though his opinion is 0.0 so it should let me agree with it.
  • BlaeysBlaeys Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,077

Hey folks, hope you enjoy the patch. If you do encounter new bugs (or the return of old ones), please report it on the bug forums with as much info as possible to help our LiveQA team log it for future work! Just in case a valid report gets lost in the forum thread :)

Cursory warning that unmodded gameplay is preferential!

Havent seen it mentioned, but "Kingdoms" is misspelled in the title of this post.

Love the game - keep up the support.