Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mod Request or help: Greenskins Arrer Boyz Quiver

MerwanorMerwanor MemberRegistered Users Posts: 464
Greetings,

I do some minor modding for Warhammer 2, mostly related to archer units that is missing quivers. And some units in the Greenskin roster has been bothering me since Warhammer 1. And I could never really do anything about it because I only know how to use variants and some texturing to alter unit models.

Now we have the Orc Arrer Boyz and Savage Orc Arrer Boyz units for the greenskins. These units still pull arrows out of thin air in combat. Which I think looks ridiculous and I would love to remedy this eyesore.

But unfortunately, I do not know how I can do this. But I have seen a lot of amazing mods lately where people actually edit and create new models. I have tried to find some guides or tutorials for how to do this, but I have not been successful in finding any. So I have played around with unwrap3D and just made an image of what I would like for such a mod.

How Orc Arrer boyz look now.

Unwrap model, with scaled up Goblin Quiver with slight alterations

So if anyone can either send me some good guides or tips to how I can do this myself, or if any kind soul out there would spend their precious time to do this, I would be very grateful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file