Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The WH2 cannot lauched after download the ward and pauch DLC completely.

fakumron2fakumron2 Registered Users Posts: 4
Dear Team,
I brought the DLC pack of the ward & Paunch on 21 May 2020. After the download is completed. I try to start the game then it come to first screen then the scene is black and came back to Stream LIBRAY Menu. Please help and support how I can fixed it. Thank you.

Comments

• fakumron2fakumron2 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Dear Team

Thank you for your support. After the game do automatically updated 3 times. Then it work.
    However my graphic is set back from Nvidia to Basic of my computer. So I have to change value of LINE no. 23 of perference.script to recover my Nvidia card again. Then have fun!!
  • CloudwingCloudwing Registered Users Posts: 4
    Hi! What was the solution? I have the exact same problem. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Hi Cloudwing

About my case, CA do auto update like preallocation on WH2 to me 3 times. after that I do varify intrigity of game and try to deactivate every Mod I have. Then I can play.

However it is still some bug happen as I cannot set up graphic in option menu for example CA set unit as ULTRA as default as write on preference.script when I wanna change to LARGE it is unable to change even I change in perference.script.

CA please help us about Graphic manual set up. When I do graphic manual set up it become to crash. And still back to Stream LIBRARY Menu. Thank
    Herewith my preferences.script

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file