Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Take 10+ Seconds to capture a settlement after installing 1.5.2 Beta

Kasumi26Kasumi26 Registered Users Posts: 23
edited May 25 in Performance & Graphics
So this Bug is starting to get to me fast sometime it taking up to a few mins .....

CA Fix a problem just to couse another problem ...

I install warhammer 2 last night just to uninstall it becouse this game would not even boot up at all with warhammer 2 install it Getting worses now

Do i need to install each total war game on another gamming rig just to play it .

CA if u ever read this say something back to these who been surporting u over the years .

ALL I WANT IS A WORKING GAME LIKE WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT ..AFTER PATCH 1.4.1 IT GOING DOWNHILL MEGA FAST

Allso can Total war do a Video how to set the game up on the AMD an GFORCE Video cards i have a new titan install now so i can push towards the 100,000 Troops per armys so i can have a much injoyable game .

------------------------------------
as for the lag problem that full on steam old out dated Servers as i seen this lag on other game i play with steam