Below is a list of changes from someone who has more hours in this game than I care to admit (meh, ok, 852).
- When the recruitment pool window is open, clicking Escape key should close the recruitment window, not open the game menu.
- When you need a resource to construct a building, I suggest that the user can click it and the map camera will pan to the nearest settlement, even if it is in a part of the map that is unknown, that has the resource (similar to Warhammer 2)
- When you start a playthrough, the option for Romance or Records mode always defaults to Romance. I suggest the game saves the selected Mode last utilized or there is an option to set it in the Settings. I only play Records and it is cumbersome to constantly have to set the game to Records Mode.
- Prioritize selecting lords over units when their selection flags in battle are in close proximity to each other
- The 25% army movement requirement to ambush is bugged. It has been since, at the very least, Warhammer 2. It is a conditional bug, where you move your army to have 25% movement left and try to set it to ambush. The Ambush option appears to not be clickable, deeming the game's code interprets the variable for the army's movement to be below 25%.
- Not being able to move the unit card positions in the battle bar during a battle. Even within a retinue, you should be able to move them like in previous Total War titles.
- Public order not having a prioritized position on the settlement tags.
- Recruitment and switch units popups should close when the user interacts with something else, as it blocks the view.
- Make it more apparent who is an enemy general or enemy settlement on the campaign map. Right now, it can be hard to tell which armies are hostile and you are forced to zoom far out on the campaign map to switch on “diplomatic status” to be able to tell which territory is hostile.
- "Rare Talent" which doesn't tell you who the character just recruited is, so you have to guess if you do not know all your characters in the Court.
- "War-coordination lost" which doesn't tell you what the coordinated target was or who you gave the order to do it.
- Add a Hide Unit Card Panel button like older Total War games.