Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Three Kingdoms on Geforce Now

sage20500sage20500 Registered Users Posts: 1
I absolutely love being able to play this game; I've sunk over 95 hours playing it since I bought Three Kingdoms when it first released; my computer how ever is unable to play Three Kingdoms even on the bare minimum settings; which means that in order for me to be able to enjoy this amazing game that the dev's have created I essentially need to be able to rent a pc using Geforce Now. While the game is currently available to play there; I saw in a recent announcement that as of the 31st of this month it will be removed from the list of games supported there. If at all possible would the dev's at Games Workshop please opt in to nvidia's service so that this game can continue to be supported there so that gamers such as myself and others who depend on a service like Geforce Now can continue to play and enjoy the games that we've payed for.

Comments

• eL_MoJoeL_MoJo Registered Users Posts: 4
    Yeah this sucks big time, I just recently bought Three Kingdoms to play with Geforce now. Hope the policy changes or at least we will get some clarification from CA or Sega.
  • SurajholySurajholy Registered Users Posts: 4
    I was about to buy Three Kingdoms today. But after hearing that it's gonna leave GeForce now. I'll skip it.
    It's funny that even after paying for the game I can't play it.

I have tons of respect for those companies that are listed in GeForce now including my favorite developer CD Projekt Red.

I'll buy Three Kingdoms if it stays at GeForce now.
  • TrueZeroTrueZero Registered Users Posts: 1
    Surajholy said:

I was about to buy Three Kingdoms today. But after hearing that it's gonna leave GeForce now. I'll skip it.
    It's funny that even after paying for the game I can't play it.

I have tons of respect for those companies that are listed in GeForce now including my favorite developer CD Projekt Red.

I'll buy Three Kingdoms if it stays at GeForce now.

I did buy it because it was the only total war game on geforce and it's the only one I didn't own other than warhammer
  • triswattstriswatts Registered Users Posts: 1
    Came across the announcement today. Really annoying, personal laptop can't handle large battles so Geforce Now was the perfect solution. Have just got access to Founders as well so no more 1hr limits and then I find out Sega hasn't given the go ahead.

It doesn't matter how we play the game, it only matters that we buy it. Geforce Now allowed me to play the game to its full potential, my laptop doesn't.

CA...give Sega a nudge and tell them to sort it out. Its not like Geforce make it hard for them to opt-in.
  • SpyroverSpyrover Registered Users Posts: 1
    Making an account just to get my voice out on this issue. I have over 200 hours in the game and rely on geforce now to play it. I was hoping for more total war games to be added to the service rather than removed. I'm a big fan of CA and 3K specifically was the game that really reignited my love for the TW franchise. It feels like one of my favourite games has just been stolen from my library...
  • yeryhsyeryhs Registered Users Posts: 2
    Very disappointed about the decision, definitely not buying more TW products while this lasts, since my laptop won't handle them.
  • SurajholySurajholy Registered Users Posts: 4
    I'd like to grab Warhammer 2 if it's available on GeForce now. But it's not. So I thought of buying Three Kingdoms yesterday.

I'll wait and see if it's available on 1st June or not. If it's not I'll not buy it.
    I don't have a computer due to lockdown.

I guess I'll play some other game in the meantime CA opt-in for GeForce now.
  • JoseBellotaJoseBellota Registered Users Posts: 1
    it was removed
    :(
    my beautiful dong will not be emperor
  • Aenarion111Aenarion111 Registered Users Posts: 10
    I had the same issue. I bought Three Kingdoms (and all the DLCs) to play on Geforce Now since my Macbook can't handle the game with its hardware. I hoped to see more Total War games on GeForce Now. But since I don't plan to buy a gaming pc I won't buy Total War products anymore since I won't be able to play them.
    And I feel somehow robbed of the money I spent on Three Kingdoms since now I can't play it where I want.