Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How to add "Charge Defense Against Large Foes"?

The-Almighty-ZugsThe-Almighty-Zugs Registered Users Posts: 47
So I created a personal mod and am running into an issue. I wanted to add Anti-Large capabilities to some Greenskin units so I edited the appropriate tables with PFM. I tweaked the damage stats and Bulletpoints (to include the Anti-Large tag). What I wanted to do now was add the ability for "Charge Defense Against Large Foes" both so it actually works in battle and has all the UI added so I can quickly tell the effects. I'm not sure whether I need to edit a value on top of adding the Bulletpoint ( "Charge Defence Against Large Foes"), so I need to know that but I also wanted to add the little circle at the bottom of the Unit Card (Not sure what you call it) "Charge Defense Against Large". This is the first mod I have ever worked on so I don't know much (only what I've learned today). Is it possible someone could tell me how to do this? I'm assuming it's fairly straightforward, or am I being naive?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file