Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign camera movement suddently jittery bumpy.Defective g-sync monitor or the game?

wisedudewisedude Registered Users Posts: 47
edited May 30 in Performance & Graphics
Started yesterday evening as in the morning all was fine and I was deep in a 100 turn campaign with no issues.I applied no changes to my PC but now my camera movement is all bumpy like there's micro deadzones (occasional micro stops of the camera instead of a smooth pan)

Another thing I noticed which happened only twice was the screen did this wierd shake at the start of the campaign.Only happened twice tho and only those 2 items.

Anyone ever experienced such an issue?

Post edited by wisedude on

Comments

• hotuhotu Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello,

i had the same problem till the last patch.

After some research i 've fixed theproblem in downloading the latest grapfic card pilote.

I'm using Nvidia GTX Geforce 1050 and after the update it finaly works even better than before.

Maybe you should try to update yours,

Hope it helps you.

• wisedudewisedude Registered Users Posts: 47
    hotu said:

Hello,

i had the same problem till the last patch.

After some research i 've fixed theproblem in downloading the latest grapfic card pilote.

I'm using Nvidia GTX Geforce 1050 and after the update it finaly works even better than before.

Maybe you should try to update yours,

Hope it helps you.

The wierd thing is I had no issues till 2 days ago with my current driver then suddenly this?wtf
  • glocked89glocked89 Registered Users Posts: 21
    I have experienced this as well.

In my case, it seems to occur when I pan over a particular "foggy" area or a space with a lot of floating particles. GPU usage will suddenly drop and FPS tanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file