Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I'm not buying any further WH2 DLC until WH3 is on Steam (or at least, 100% confirmed to be)

13

Comments

  • KillTheWorldKillTheWorld Registered Users Posts: 423
    edited June 2
    It's a Saga game, that's why it's on Epic. They sell much more poorly, and nobody builds mods for them. It makes business sense for them to release that on Epic, but it does not make sense to release WH3 on Epic. So I'd calm down, I'm not worried about it at all.
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 593
    Kelefane said:

    Rheingold said:

    Kelefane said:

    Because I will not buy WH1 and WH2 and all its DLCs again on Epic if WH3 becomes an Epic exclusive. If that ends up happening, I will cease buying any and all CA and TW games where I stand when discovering that news.

    Sorry, but this is just the way that I feel about the situation. CA can tell me all they want "We don't plan to", but as we all know, plans change on a dime where business and money is concerned. Everything has a price. Even Loyalty.

    You can't be serious.... relax dude. Mass hysteria is contagious.
    WH will NOT be affected at all. It's crazy to think otherwise.
    What is your reasoning behind thinking it wont be affectied?
    Because it won't, can't possibly ever happen! Thats why. It's a **** insane idea that CA will drop Steam in the middle of a THREE game linked series. The ramifications are too darn crazy for them to even think about it. TBH these reactions to the Troy news are exactly why we can't have nice things, like more communication from the devs on this forum, because whatever they say people over react. Massively.
    Talk about a storm in a china tea cup.
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 781
    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    It's funny that you think CA has any say in their distribution methods.
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,032
    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,032
    edited June 2
    Rob18446 said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    It's funny that you think CA has any say in their distribution methods.
    Do not care. As a paying customer, I only care about the promises made.

    At this point in time no word coming from CA marketing has any value.
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 781
    Rheingold said:

    Kelefane said:

    Rheingold said:

    Kelefane said:

    Because I will not buy WH1 and WH2 and all its DLCs again on Epic if WH3 becomes an Epic exclusive. If that ends up happening, I will cease buying any and all CA and TW games where I stand when discovering that news.

    Sorry, but this is just the way that I feel about the situation. CA can tell me all they want "We don't plan to", but as we all know, plans change on a dime where business and money is concerned. Everything has a price. Even Loyalty.

    You can't be serious.... relax dude. Mass hysteria is contagious.
    WH will NOT be affected at all. It's crazy to think otherwise.
    What is your reasoning behind thinking it wont be affectied?
    Because it won't, can't possibly ever happen! Thats why. It's a **** insane idea that CA will drop Steam in the middle of a THREE game linked series. The ramifications are too darn crazy for them to even think about it. TBH these reactions to the Troy news are exactly why we can't have nice things, like more communication from the devs on this forum, because whatever they say people over react. Massively.
    Talk about a storm in a china tea cup.
    I love that they took the effort to write out a blog post addressing potential worries and people just turn around and say "dont believe you". Next time they wont even bother.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,131
    LolTHELol said:


    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
    Its not a lie, if you belived it to be true in the moment you say it.
    simple as that.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,223
    LolTHELol said:

    Itharus said:

    Class action lawsuits about bait and switches and anti-trust law breaches imo. They have for years claimed this will tie together and it's all on steam. At this point there's enough promises that grounds would be had if they tried to pull this with WH3.

    They can pull it. It will eventually come to steam. So, no promises will be broken legally.

    But it could very well be Epic exclusive for a year.
    You obviously do not understand the US legal system. Trust me, these could happen and stand a good chance of winning. As for being an English company, England would have to decide how much they want to **** off the states in honoring these, and CA would have to decide whether they want to continue to do business here and just take what comes or face consequences.

    Contracts are never absolute and you can breach them in a great many ways even if your legalese is perfect and the words suggest you have not. Most EULA's are also 100% a joke - they just serve as a filter for a judge to dismiss a thing because they don't want to deal with it.

    Remember there are several types of law. Hop into a college somewhere and take some business law courses, it's quite an eye opener.
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,032
    edited June 2
    Itharus said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Itharus said:

    Class action lawsuits about bait and switches and anti-trust law breaches imo. They have for years claimed this will tie together and it's all on steam. At this point there's enough promises that grounds would be had if they tried to pull this with WH3.

    They can pull it. It will eventually come to steam. So, no promises will be broken legally.

    But it could very well be Epic exclusive for a year.
    You obviously do not understand the US legal system. Trust me, these could happen and stand a good chance of winning. As for being an English company, England would have to decide how much they want to **** off the states in honoring these, and CA would have to decide whether they want to continue to do business here and just take what comes or face consequences.

    Contracts are never absolute and you can breach them in a great many ways even if your legalese is perfect and the words suggest you have not. Most EULA's are also 100% a joke - they just serve as a filter for a judge to dismiss a thing because they don't want to deal with it.

    Remember there are several types of law. Hop into a college somewhere and take some business law courses, it's quite an eye opener.
    Trust me they will not be breaching anything. It is just release date change, and it happens all the time. Hell, they might not even give a release date on steam.

    So many games became Epic exclusive in last moment for a year, there has not been any legal action.

    Most important sentence on your post is : these could happen and stand a good chance of winning
    They did not happen and will most likely never will. That is why Epic keeps doing these deals.
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 597
    edited June 2
    Itharus said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Itharus said:

    Class action lawsuits about bait and switches and anti-trust law breaches imo. They have for years claimed this will tie together and it's all on steam. At this point there's enough promises that grounds would be had if they tried to pull this with WH3.

    They can pull it. It will eventually come to steam. So, no promises will be broken legally.

    But it could very well be Epic exclusive for a year.
    You obviously do not understand the US legal system. Trust me, these could happen and stand a good chance of winning. As for being an English company, England would have to decide how much they want to **** off the states in honoring these, and CA would have to decide whether they want to continue to do business here and just take what comes or face consequences.

    Contracts are never absolute and you can breach them in a great many ways even if your legalese is perfect and the words suggest you have not. Most EULA's are also 100% a joke - they just serve as a filter for a judge to dismiss a thing because they don't want to deal with it.

    Remember there are several types of law. Hop into a college somewhere and take some business law courses, it's quite an eye opener.
    Yes USA could make a class act law suit as any other country, against the company. Horribly expensive, chances of winning not good cause EA... not a toddler...

    Now what the usa could do, that no other country does; they could GROUND them! Tell em they've been a bad company and go to their rooms!


    EDIT; replace usa with americans, no country can sue
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 593
    Rob18446 said:

    Rheingold said:

    Kelefane said:

    Rheingold said:

    Kelefane said:

    Because I will not buy WH1 and WH2 and all its DLCs again on Epic if WH3 becomes an Epic exclusive. If that ends up happening, I will cease buying any and all CA and TW games where I stand when discovering that news.

    Sorry, but this is just the way that I feel about the situation. CA can tell me all they want "We don't plan to", but as we all know, plans change on a dime where business and money is concerned. Everything has a price. Even Loyalty.

    You can't be serious.... relax dude. Mass hysteria is contagious.
    WH will NOT be affected at all. It's crazy to think otherwise.
    What is your reasoning behind thinking it wont be affectied?
    Because it won't, can't possibly ever happen! Thats why. It's a **** insane idea that CA will drop Steam in the middle of a THREE game linked series. The ramifications are too darn crazy for them to even think about it. TBH these reactions to the Troy news are exactly why we can't have nice things, like more communication from the devs on this forum, because whatever they say people over react. Massively.
    Talk about a storm in a china tea cup.
    I love that they took the effort to write out a blog post addressing potential worries and people just turn around and say "dont believe you". Next time they wont even bother.
    Because I also don't bother arguing with flat earthers regardless of how much thought they put into a post. It's not addressed specifically at the OP who may be genuinely worried about this, but the hysteria on the forum is verging on ridiculous. It's not going to happen. What else should I say?

    That it would be one of the most stupid decisions in gaming? That they would alienate their existing customer base? That it would create huge complications for the development of the game?
    That they are working on the game now, and it would have huge ramifications for the team? That more money for game developers is great. Which means they can put more time into the third game?
    If anything this is more positive news for the company which ultimately means more resources for making games
    Where do I even start?

    Mind, this is all about TWWH 3. No idea about their other games, not to interested either.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,873
    I'm all for CA getting that bread.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,032
    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:


    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
    Its not a lie, if you belived it to be true in the moment you say it.
    simple as that.
    Bad logic.

    So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam, but Epic throws cash at their face and they make a new deal, so now it is Epic exclusive.

    That is a lie man. If it was not, they would release it on both platforms on its release date.

    When I purchased this game, I purchased for it to be on steam and not to be on stupid Epic Store for a year.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,808
    Kelefane said:

    Bonutz619 said:

    If we just think about this logically for a minute, there is a less than 0.000001% chance that they make Warhammer 3 an epic exclusive title. It would be completely nonsensical and cause more negatives for them than positives...even when it comes to money. Sure, they could get a nice payout in the short term and make WH3 an epic exclusive title but then they risk tanking their future sales due to essentially giving a big F YOU to the fanbase. And that's just one of the many issues.

    Now, I DO think that CA will probably start selling their games on other stores, in addition to, Steam at some point. Epic may be a part of that...which personally I'm fine with. But an epic exclusive title? Won't happen. Put it out of your minds and don't worry about it.

    I hope you're right bro.

    Someone did mention you can claim Steam keys over on Epic. Can you or anyone confirm that?
    I can’t confirm that. I’ve never used EGS and don’t ever plan on it.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 580
    I agree with OP's concern. I also share that concern. I hope that they won't go that way, for that would be a disaster.

    The best way, is to vote with your wallet. Yes, Troy is free, but if (if this is not the case, feel free to correct me) I read the article correctly, Epic will send the money to CA of each sold game. So if you don't like it to be on Epic, then don't get it for free on the first day, or buy it on Epic any day later on.
  • KillTheWorldKillTheWorld Registered Users Posts: 423
    A lie is being deceptive. It's not a lie if they meant it at the time, period. It might be uncool, or breaking their word, or they were just plain incorrect, but it's not a lie.
  • KelefaneKelefane Registered Users Posts: 2,633
    subsphinx said:

    A lie is being deceptive. It's not a lie if they meant it at the time, period. It might be uncool, or breaking their word, or they were just plain incorrect, but it's not a lie.

    Or another word: Sleazy.

  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,873
    kevManiac said:

    I agree with OP's concern. I also share that concern. I hope that they won't go that way, for that would be a disaster.

    The best way, is to vote with your wallet. Yes, Troy is free, but if (if this is not the case, feel free to correct me) I read the article correctly, Epic will send the money to CA of each sold game. So if you don't like it to be on Epic, then don't get it for free on the first day, or buy it on Epic any day later on.

    It's free? I'll add that to my collection for sure.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 593

    kevManiac said:

    I agree with OP's concern. I also share that concern. I hope that they won't go that way, for that would be a disaster.

    The best way, is to vote with your wallet. Yes, Troy is free, but if (if this is not the case, feel free to correct me) I read the article correctly, Epic will send the money to CA of each sold game. So if you don't like it to be on Epic, then don't get it for free on the first day, or buy it on Epic any day later on.

    It's free? I'll add that to my collection for sure.
    Hell, yeah, if it's free I'm in.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 580
    edited June 2

    kevManiac said:

    I agree with OP's concern. I also share that concern. I hope that they won't go that way, for that would be a disaster.

    The best way, is to vote with your wallet. Yes, Troy is free, but if (if this is not the case, feel free to correct me) I read the article correctly, Epic will send the money to CA of each sold game. So if you don't like it to be on Epic, then don't get it for free on the first day, or buy it on Epic any day later on.

    It's free? I'll add that to my collection for sure.
    First 24h after release I believe.
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 597
    edited June 2
    LolTHELol said:

    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:


    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
    Its not a lie, if you belived it to be true in the moment you say it.
    simple as that.
    Bad logic.

    So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam, but Epic throws cash at their face and they make a new deal, so now it is Epic exclusive.

    That is a lie man. If it was not, they would release it on both platforms on its release date.

    When I purchased this game, I purchased for it to be on steam and not to be on stupid Epic Store for a year.
    No please its not. You are not being very anything at all, im sorry my friend. "So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam," No, they dont. NO, not at all.

    But you migth want them to? Go have an affair, steal some meat or tupperware if you lack some drama. Please. Im saying this very gently, not harsh.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,701
    I have kept to my word and have not bought Hunter and Beast DLC because of my principles and will not touch it until it's 50% off. I've played both Lizardmen and the Empire without it and I don't feel like I missed anything.

    I'm telling you now, even if it is Monogods on release I will refuse game 3 until it is on Steam. And even then I'm not sure I'll bother until there's some recompense for such a stunt. Suffice to say, I'm not in any hurry to get the third game, unlike some people here.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,223
    edited June 2

    Personally I hope the whole thing crashes the first 24 hours. Will make me giggle.
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 597
    edited June 2
    Crossil said:

    I have kept to my word and have not bought Hunter and Beast DLC because of my principles and will not touch it until it's 50% off. I've played both Lizardmen and the Empire without it and I don't feel like I missed anything.

    I'm telling you now, even if it is Monogods on release I will refuse game 3 until it is on Steam. And even then I'm not sure I'll bother until there's some recompense for such a stunt. Suffice to say, I'm not in any hurry to get the third game, unlike some people here.

  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,032
    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:


    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
    Its not a lie, if you belived it to be true in the moment you say it.
    simple as that.
    Bad logic.

    So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam, but Epic throws cash at their face and they make a new deal, so now it is Epic exclusive.

    That is a lie man. If it was not, they would release it on both platforms on its release date.

    When I purchased this game, I purchased for it to be on steam and not to be on stupid Epic Store for a year.
    "So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam," No, they dont. NO, not at all.

    But you migth want them to? Go have an affair, steal some meat or tupperware if you lack some drama. Please. Im saying this very gently, not harsh.
    Dude type coherent sentences please, if you want to start some drama.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,201
    Some comments removed. Please discuss the topic while avoiding personal commentary.

    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

    |Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

    Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

    "We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 597
    edited June 2
    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:


    SiWI said:

    LolTHELol said:

    BrynjarK said:

    LolTHELol said:

    Well CA already lied people

    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gv8oga/this_aged_poorly/

    So I agree with the OP.

    Like you havent once or twice.

    But yeah would i wanna sell my steaks in an already well established local shop, with a solid customer base for 10-15 years or go over to that guy selling from his van for some pocket change compared what i would make. You guys said it, its a no brainer
    When I lie it is not false advertisement or false statements that affect entire product and many customers.

    CA marketing has been dishonest to us. If you like getting lied from companies I do not care but I prefer any company I do business with to be honest. Not changing their promises in last second.

    It is going to be near impossible to trust anything coming from dishonest marketing of CA.
    well they probably didn't lie because then they made that statement they didn't made the deal yet.

    Besides:
    a game coming later, isn't exactly the most outrages.
    So, with that logic it is okay for CA to change their statements in the future as long as they make new deals.

    How much weight anything they say will hold afterwards?
    Its not a lie, if you belived it to be true in the moment you say it.
    simple as that.
    Bad logic.

    So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam, but Epic throws cash at their face and they make a new deal, so now it is Epic exclusive.

    That is a lie man. If it was not, they would release it on both platforms on its release date.

    When I purchased this game, I purchased for it to be on steam and not to be on stupid Epic Store for a year.
    "So at this moment CA believes game 3 will be on steam," No, they dont. NO, not at all.

    But you migth want them to? Go have an affair, steal some meat or tupperware if you lack some drama. Please. Im saying this very gently, not harsh.
    Dude type coherent sentences please, if you want to start some drama.
    What. You are claiming EA are lyin without any form of evidence. I didnt start anything :)
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,873
    Itharus said:

    Yes vanilla we get it, you are a cheapo and love free anything :-P

    Personally I hope the whole thing crashes the first 24 hours. Will make me giggle.

    Spent 2+ grand on this PC, but stuff paying for my games!

    I doubt it will. Epic's given out a lot higher profile things for free without issue. Got Civ6 last week.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • gekjgekj Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 266

    It's impossible for WH3 to appear on Epic.. combining 3 games on 2 different platforms? No.

    why not ? I can see it cleary for the exclusivity :

    "Buy WH3 on epic and get WH1+WH2+all DLC for free"
  • forthekey67forthekey67 Registered Users Posts: 87
    I'm happy with buying the remaining DLC provided the quality remains high but completely agreed about the concerns for WH3. I won't be buying game 3 if it is Epic exclusive. The word "currently" does nothing to convince me that something like that isn't possible, so I can only hope Troy fails badly enough to completely put them off the idea.
Sign In or Register to comment.