Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I lost the ability to recruit RoRs? Known bug?

WarlockeWarlocke Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 2,915
edited June 4 in General Discussion
So in one of my campaigns I can no longer open the recruit RoR panel. It is just grayed out and the tool tip just reads that regiments of renown cannot be recruited at this time. I’ve tried moving my armies into different settlements or encamp stance but this doesn’t make a difference.

Luckily my last hard save is only less than 30 turns back, so my 200+ turn campaign is completely borked. RoRs work on the older save, so I just have to roll back.

I was just wondering if this is a known issue? Anybody seen it before? Before I backtrack, are there any fixes?
ò_ó

Comments

• CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,898
    Screenshot? This is very odd and could be a bug you should report. If you're in your own territory, have space in the army, and aren't in a stance that prevents recruitment, then you should be able to get them.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Otters007Otters007 Registered Users Posts: 982
    Its not a bug. It means all your regiments of renown are currently either in use by another army, or is currently on a cooldown. Once one of your units is off the cooldown, you will be able to recruit them again.

Basically, just wait a few turns, that should solve your problem.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,915
    Canuovea said:

Screenshot? This is very odd and could be a bug you should report. If you're in your own territory, have space in the army, and aren't in a stance that prevents recruitment, then you should be able to get them.

Yup. In my own territory (even inside the settlements), normal stance, room in my armies, and there are RoRs which should be available. I have 6 armies at the moment and this is true for all of them.
    ò_ó
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,915
    Otters007 said:

Its not a bug. It means all your regiments of renown are currently either in use by another army, or is currently on a cooldown. Once one of your units is off the cooldown, you will be able to recruit them again.

Basically, just wait a few turns, that should solve your problem.

That was my first thought so I tried that. I also have the final Imrik dragon now unlocked but I can’t recruit him.
    ò_ó