Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CTD after becoming an emperor

MosashMosash Registered Users Posts: 3
Game version : 1.5.1
Build : 13871.1953281

Detailed description:
After becoming an emperor (me gongsun zan, the 2nd turn player) the other player (Sun jian) gets the turn and then the crashes happen at 4 different incidents :-
1- When anyone player vassalage any other faction.
2- whenever a player closes one of the notifications after becoming an emperor (we don't know which notification though)
3- When sun jian enters a battle and delegates(he has an army lead by huang gai taking a copper mine from yan baihu).
4- We did a save file just before sun jian taking the copper mine and after closing some (not all) notification bubbles, the game crashes whenever loading at this point.

Reproduction Steps:
For the vassalage, we've managed to work around it by reloading and closing notifications so I don't know how to produce it.

For the notification closing :-
1- Load the Auto-save file
2- End gongsun zan's turn
3- wait for the cut scene or skip it
4- during sun jians turn, either player closes all notifications by right clicking their bubbles, eventually one player will cause a crash.

For the crash after the battle :-
1- Load the Auto-save file
2- End gongsun zan's turn
3- wait for the cut scene or skip it
4- during sun jians turn, use the army lead by huang gai to attack the copper mine close to it, delegate the battle
5- the game crashes after the battle ends and the results are shown.

For the other save file:-
1- just load the quick-save file
2- the game crashes during loading.

Attempted solutions :-
1- Verifying the integrity of game files

Comments