Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Guilded Opportunity

HermodrHermodr Registered Users Posts: 6
So, while playing as the Empire, The Guilded Opportunity event pop-up and I'm torn between what to choose, since I can use both the extra movement range from the trade guild and the +4 imperial authority from the politicians guild. So, my question is: Is this dillemma a single event thing or it will happen again once I have enough prestige?

Comments

• SelakahSelakah Registered Users Posts: 498
    I could be completely wrong here, but I believe it's a one-time thing. Someone please feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.
  • HermodrHermodr Registered Users Posts: 6
    Selakah said:

I could be completely wrong here, but I believe it's a one-time thing. Someone please feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.

Thanks, I think I will go with the extra movement range then.
  • SelakahSelakah Registered Users Posts: 498
    Hermodr said:

Selakah said:

Thanks, I think I will go with the extra movement range then.
    I'm basing this off personal experience, and sample size of 1.

I got the event early on after wrapping up confederation of the entire Empire. At the time, I had super low imperial authority so I chose the option to gain +4. I then went on to play 100 more turns or so, and never saw the event again, despite having super high Imperial Authority.