Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Next FLC? Rakarth or Shadowblade

Comments

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,720

ArneSo said:

@Labria

The argument that Shadowblade can’t lead factions is wrong.

He could lead a Shade Clan in Nagarythe. We also have Snikch as an Assassin having his own faction, so the same could happen with Shadowblade.

Malekith sent many shade Clans to Nagarythe to populate that area. These Clans are in a constant war against the local Shadow Warrior Bands.

So Malekith could just send Shadowblade to support one of these clans while also assassinating important targets on the donut.

Furthermore is Shadowblade the only remaining character next to Rakarth that is known for operating independently.

Both Tullaris and Kouran just follow orders, they are LH material at best.
    Especially Kouran is not a realistic choice.

I know Shadowblade was just a hero in TT but this absolutely means nothing if we look at recent additions.

Every FLC faction has one specific theme that wasn’t represented before, so I would say Shadowblade with a heavy focus on shades and stealth tactics would be the most unique.

Snikch was a terrible choice and his mechanics are even more terrible. Even more reason to not repeat that mistake.
    Counter point, Snikch was an excellent DLC choice and his mechanics are super fun and very creative.

Sorry but that’s simply a matter of personal taste I guess.

Calling him a mistake is unfair since many players seem to like him and his mechanics.

Shadowblade could be a mix of Alith Anar and Snioch and also represent the Shade aspect of the DE race.

Shades are an entirely different culture within the DE race similar to Ashlanders in TES. They are like nomadic barbaric DE with their own culture and religion.

I think Shades deserve their own subfaction and Shadowblade is the best character to represent them.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

Rakarth who? Oh the one some demented entities found a more important inclusion than "THE" Malus Darkblade, yeah i remember that no one, naa anyone but him.

LoL, still angry that my prediction came true and Malus' gameplay isn't in any way what you hoped for!

Rakarth would have obviously been the superior choice for gameplay reasons. He still is since all the other riff-raff has the same flaw as Malus.
    oh, somebody's bitter that it wasn't Karthy boy
    Bitter? Malus' rather lukewarm reception fully vindicated my argument! But people were all "HE'S UH-CONNIC! HE'S GOT BOOKS AND COMICS!", forgetting that there's a huge difference between such and a video game.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701

Reeks said:

Rakarth who? Oh the one some demented entities found a more important inclusion than "THE" Malus Darkblade, yeah i remember that no one, naa anyone but him.

LoL, still angry that my prediction came true and Malus' gameplay isn't in any way what you hoped for!

Rakarth would have obviously been the superior choice for gameplay reasons. He still is since all the other riff-raff has the same flaw as Malus.
    Bitter? Malus' rather lukewarm reception fully vindicated my argument! But people were all "HE'S UH-CONNIC! HE'S GOT BOOKS AND COMICS!", forgetting that there's a huge difference between such and a video game.
    No, it does not vindicate you. It only vindicates the already known problem of CA giving their 100% for one side of the Lord pack, while the other has to make do with teh scraps.

You think it vindicates you, because you, from the start, claimed "Malus won't work, he ain't interesting! yadda yadda hot air bla!" Which isn't true. Malus system is bad, but it works. Not well, but it does.

Snikch got the big chunk of the effort (as did Claw in Prophet and the Warlock), while Malus got a decent idea of a mechanic, with lackluster execution because most of the effort, again, went to the Skaven.

The reasons Rakarth could've worked better would've been 1) He probably would have gotten a less character tailored mechanic and 2) He is a less itneresting character to begin with, so if he was Ghorsted in terms of implementation, most wouldn't have cared.
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'

Reeks said:

ArneSo said:

The argument that Shadowblade can’t lead factions is wrong.

1) he's an assassin of hte Cult of Khaine. Snikch at least basically is Sneek's second in command... Shadowblade is an extremely skilled, but still normal Assassin

2) HE'S PART OF THE VORTEX RACE CAMPAIGN... He is the asssassin that accompanies the Sorceress. It would be kinda strrange to get the whole stuff whenShadowblade's chilling in the Southlands or wherever... or if he had been wiped out.
    Yes and him being part of the Vortex Race makes him even a better choice. It would give CA the chance to add a DE LL that is not connected with the rituals directly.

Something like a Behind the scenes story of the vortex race.

And again, DE won’t get another start in Ulthuan, that is as unlikely as Eltharion in Arnheim and simply won’t happen.

The next DE LL will 100% start in Ulthuan.

to sum it up:
    - Shades are the last missing DE theme.
    - Shadowblade represents Shades.
    - Shades populate Nagarythe.
    - Nagarythe is most likely the next start position.
    - Shadowblade has a connection with Nagarythe

Of course it could also be Tullaris or Rakarth, it’s actually impossible to predict. My point is that ruling out Shadowblade because he is „just a hero“ is simply wrong since that doesn’t matter.

Chances for Shadowblade are good. Chances for Rakarth and Tullaris are also good.

Anyone of that Trio has a decent chance.
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

No, it does not vindicate you. It only vindicates the already known problem of CA giving their 100% for one side of the Lord pack, while the other has to make do with teh scraps.

You think it vindicates you, because you, from the start, claimed "Malus won't work, he ain't interesting! yadda yadda hot air bla!" Which isn't true. Malus system is bad, but it works. Not well, but it does.

Snikch got the big chunk of the effort (as did Claw in Prophet and the Warlock), while Malus got a decent idea of a mechanic, with lackluster execution because most of the effort, again, went to the Skaven.

The reasons Rakarth could've worked better would've been 1) He probably would have gotten a less character tailored mechanic and 2) He is a less itneresting character to begin with, so if he was Ghorsted in terms of implementation, most wouldn't have cared.
    That's actually completely wrong, it's Snikch who got the less sophisticated side of the DLC, hence why his mechanics feel so simplified and rushed. Sorry, but a Magic Faction Delete Button that's so terribly implemented it can't even be fully entrusted to the AI doesn't scream "100% effort" to me.

I was fully vindicated because all the Malus fanboys were fantasizing about solo-ing the whole map with possessed Malus but instead had to *gulp* actually strategize and plan and stuff.
  • KillTheWorldKillTheWorld Registered Users Posts: 423
    edited June 2020
    Nope, both of these Lords are generic as sin and bad fits with what we already have. There really aren't any good DE left, and I don't think it's likely at all that we get one as FLC. If we do I really really hope it is Tullaris, much more interesting mechanics and cool figure.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

That's actually completely wrong, it's Snikch who got the less sophisticated side of the DLC, hence why his mechanics feel so simplified and rushed. Sorry, but a Magic Faction Delete Button that's so terribly implemented it can't even be fully entrusted to the AI doesn't scream "100% effort" to me.

I was fully vindicated because all the Malus fanboys were fantasizing about solo-ing the whole map with possessed Malus but instead had to *gulp* actually strategize and plan and stuff.
    Hello, this is reality speaking, i know we haven't talked in a while...

Malus has a flashier mechanic that is worse due to a lack of care put into it.
    And the whole "reference to the book" quests... which some think should've been the campaign, which i disagreew ith though

Snikch has a more simple looking, but far more extensive mechanic, They feel neither "simplified" nor rushed.
    Just because they are not tied to an extensive quest behind it.
    I don't like the faction delete button either, but the reason it's not entrusted to the AI is the same reason you can't use it in MP campaign... wouldn't be much fun for you to loose the campaign without anything you can do about it, would it? It's not about "not trusting" the AI, but not wanting players to complain about randomly loosing the campaign because Snikch just one hit them.

and if you go "but he has the transformation!"

So has Snikch. that's his Campaign Reward. Meanwhile Malus gets free Elixiers. That alone shows where teh care went to

You don't like Malus and were against him to begin with. Now you see yourself in CA's lacklustre interpretation confirmed.

That's confirmation bias... for you, it ended up that way because it was Malus.
    Others say, Malus ended up that way, because CA spent more care on Snikch than Malus.
    ArneSo said:

Yes and him being part of the Vortex Race makes him even a better choice. It would give CA the chance to add a DE LL that is not connected with the rituals directly. e

He is directly tied to the Rituals... he's PARTICIPATING IN THEM. It makes no sense to have Shadowblade as a Faction leading LL and then have the shadowblade cutscenes where he journeys around with Felicion Heartkeeper.
    ArneSo said:

- Shades are the last missing DE theme.
    - Shadowblade represents Shades.
    - Shades populate Nagarythe.
    - Nagarythe is most likely the next start position.
    - Shadowblade has a connection with Nagarythe

Shadowblade DOES NOT represent Shades. He's a Khainite Assassin.

Shades are the "last missing Theme"... and all of them ARE IN THE GAME.
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    Rakarth.

Also, regarding Shadowblade

Rakarth makes tons more sense than Shadow"Hello I AM PART OF THE DE CUTSCENES AS CHARACTER!"blade as LL.

2) HE'S PART OF THE VORTEX RACE CAMPAIGN... He is the asssassin that accompanies the Sorceress. It would be kinda strrange to get the whole stuff when Shadowblade's chilling in the Southlands or wherever... or if he had been wiped out.

• TeachMeHowSenpaiTeachMeHowSenpai Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 313

Reeks said:

Trying to claim that Rakarth was always the better choice than Malus seems delusional(and I was in support for a Rakarth vs Thrott LP).

CA can create interesting mechanics to any LL if given enough time and care, sadly we don't always get this. Also Snikch got the better part of the DLC you only complain about the Magic Faction Delete Button(which I also despise), but remember, that is only a tiny part of his mechanics.

Malus was always a better choice than Rakarth simply because Malus has ton of lore and fans to back him up. Rakarth tamed a angry horse at a young age, very impressive. I'm sure CA could create great and thematic mechanics to Rakarth, Tullaris, and Shadowblade, if they wanted to.
    My Campaigns
    Older Games (Shogun 2, Rome II, Attila)
    Shogun 2: Campaigns Completed
    Takeda Clan
    Hattori Clan - Normal

Rome II: Campaigns Completed
    Epirus - Normal
    Selucid - Normal/Very Hard
    Macedon - Hard
    Rome(Junia) - Hard
    Pergamon - Legendary
    Sparta - Lengedary
    Ardiaei - Legendary
    (WoS)Boiotian League - Very Hard

Rome(Cornelia) - Hard

Attila: Campaigns Completed
    The Geats - Normal (Minor)
    The Tanukhids - Normal (Minor)
    (AoC)Kingdom of the Lombards - Hard (Short)
    (AoC)Westphelia - Hard (Short)
    Ebdanians - Hard(-) (Minor)
    Warhammer I
    Warhammer I: Campaigns Completed
    Greenskins - Normal (Long)
    The Empire - Hard (Long)
    Vampire Counts - Hard (Short), Very Hard (Short)
    Crooked Moon - Normal (Long)
    The Bloody Handz - Very Hard (Short)
    Beastmen - Very Hard (Short)
    (EfaE)Beastmen - Very Hard (Short)
    Warriors of Chaos - Very Hard (Short)
    Wood Elves - Very Hard
    (SotR)Argwylon - Very Hard
    Clan Angrund - Very Hard (Short)
    Bretonnia - Legendary
    Wintertooth - Hard (The Crow)
    Warhammer II:
    Vortex Campaigs Completed:
    Hexoatl - Hard
    Followers of Nagash - Very Hard
    Lothern - Very Hard
    Naggarond - Very Hard
    The Dreadfleet - Very Hard
    Har Ganeth - Legendary
    Clan Skryre - Very Hard
    Clan Eshin - Very Hard
    Yvresse - Very Hard
    Khemri - Very Hard
    Last Defenders - Very Hard
    Huntsmarshal's Expedition - Very Hard
    Slaughterhorn Tribe - Very Hard
    Order of Loremasters - Very Hard
    Exiles of Nehek - Very Hard
    Vampire Coast - Very Hard

Mortal Empires Campaigns Completed:
    Court of Lybaras - Very Hard (Long)
    Beastmen (Malagor) - Very Hard (Short)
    Nagarythe - Very Hard (Long)

Three Kingdoms:
    Sun Jian (Wu) - Normal
    Ma Teng (Liang) - Hard
    Yuan Shu (Zhong) - Hard (Coop w/ Yuan Shao)

Eight Princes:
    Sima Jiong - Hard (Regent)
  • RiskafishRiskafish Registered Users Posts: 829
  • RiskafishRiskafish Registered Users Posts: 829
    Shadowblade being part of the cutscenes is actually a good thing because it means that instead of doing rituals he could instead do the missions described in the cinematics. Shadowblade is essentially the main character of the dark elf vortex race xD.

Reeks said:

And the whole "reference to the book" quests... which some think should've been the campaign, which i disagreew ith though

Snikch has a more simple looking, but far more extensive mechanic, They feel neither "simplified" nor rushed.
    I don't like the faction delete button either, but the reason it's not entrusted to the AI is the same reason you can't use it in MP campaign... wouldn't be much fun for you to loose the campaign without anything you can do about it, would it? It's not about "not trusting" the AI, but not wanting players to complain about randomly loosing the campaign because Snikch just one hit them.

So has Snikch. that's his Campaign Reward. Meanwhile Malus gets free Elixiers. That alone shows where teh care went to
    Snikch's mechanics are absolutely half-baked and rushed. Shadowy Actions have all 100% success chance no matter the target, can with one exception be done by any Eshin character no matter the level and have that character be absent for always the same amount of time AFTER you get the result immediately upfront. They're basically a dev console barely disguised as a mechanic. And of course you don't even need to make use of them since they're not required to succeed. So they're not really integrated into the campaign either, just a pure bonus.

The Clan Contracts could have been way deeper if you were actually forced to commit and angering a clan had more downsides than a bunch of debuffs, like that clan actively coming for you. As they're now it's too easy to game the system and have them all at least neutral towards you.

O yeah, and Eshin also lacks the loyalty mechanic completely despite being a clan that's literally all about backstabbing. Because reasons, so the campaign is strictly easier. That you have to pay more for certain units is barely relevent considering how quickly money becomes a non-issue and they even got greatly buffed Eshin units anyway.
    On the topic of next DE FLC.

I would honestly place my bets on Rakarth he would bring the most unique playstyle focusing on big beasts.

Shadowblade is in the DE Vortex Story so he seems unlikely to me. Though bringing a focus on Shades could work for him. In the end I think he should be a LH for Game 3.

Tullaris seems more likely as a LL than Shadowblade to me. But we already have Hellebron with a focus on Executioners.

I can see all of them being possible LL FLCs and probably wouldn't be disappointed in any of them as I think all of them are pretty cool. Well Rakarth is probably the least coolest but yeah.
    My Campaigns
    Takeda Clan
    Hattori Clan - Normal

Epirus - Normal
    Macedon - Hard
    Rome(Junia) - Hard
    Pergamon - Legendary
    Sparta - Lengedary
    Ardiaei - Legendary

Rome(Cornelia) - Hard

Warhammer I
    The Empire - Hard (Long)
    Wood Elves - Very Hard
    Bretonnia - Legendary
    Warhammer II:
    Hexoatl - Hard
    Lothern - Very Hard
    Naggarond - Very Hard
    Har Ganeth - Legendary
    Clan Skryre - Very Hard
    Clan Eshin - Very Hard
    Yvresse - Very Hard
    Khemri - Very Hard

Three Kingdoms:
    Sun Jian (Wu) - Normal
    Ma Teng (Liang) - Hard

Eight Princes:

Reeks said:

Snikch's mechanics are absolutely half-baked and rushed. Shadowy Actions have all 100% success chance no matter the target, can with one exception be done by any Eshin character no matter the level and have that character be absent for always the same amount of time AFTER you get the result immediately upfront. They're basically a dev console barely disguised as a mechanic. And of course you don't even need to make use of them since they're not required to succeed. So they're not really integrated into the campaign either, just a pure bonus.

The Clan Contracts could have been way deeper if you were actually forced to commit and angering a clan had more downsides than a bunch of debuffs, like that clan actively coming for you. As they're now it's too easy to game the system and have them all at least neutral towards you.

O yeah, and Eshin also lacks the loyalty mechanic completely despite being a clan that's literally all about backstabbing. Because reasons, so the campaign is strictly easier. That you have to pay more for certain units is barely relevent considering how quickly money becomes a non-issue and they even got greatly buffed Eshin units anyway.
    "like the Clan coming for you"? Dude, you're THE ASSASSIN CLAN... even if displeased the other clans (especially if you're in good grace with 2 other big clans) won't bec oming after you because they know well enough, that their own gutter runners and assassin's won't wait to kill THEIR OWN Leadership if they go against Clan Eshin.

Why they are lacking Loyalty (i also think that was a bad call, unskavenlike loyalty was Mors' forte)... you're playing DEATHMASTER SNIKCH, who's basically the Skaven Boogeyman... They are too scared... due to the way Eshin credited Snikch with more and more stuff (some done by other Assassin's etc.) no Skaven is ever 100% sure that Snikch is not watching him right now, just waiting to kill him.

They are a pure bonus... like the Norscan Monster Hunts. Iirc they aren't required to win the campaign. Tacked on?

"They are not required to win the game"... and? I don't need to finish every side quest in an RPG to finish the Story...

"Forced to commit"? You're a skaven! Eventual betrayal is par for the course. This is not "Devote yourself to a god!", it's "Use them as long as they are useful to you, then ebtray them!"

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
    Riskafish said:

Shadowblade being part of the cutscenes is actually a good thing because it means that instead of doing rituals he could instead do the missions described in the cinematics. Shadowblade is essentially the main character of the dark elf vortex race xD.

That’s exactly what I think.

Something like: „Hey ever wondered what Shadowblade was doing all the time? Here is his story.“
    Destin said:

I would honestly place my bets on Rakarth he would bring the most unique playstyle focusing on big beasts.

Shadowblade is in the DE Vortex Story so he seems unlikely to me. Though bringing a focus on Shades could work for him. In the end I think he should be a LH for Game 3.

Tullaris seems more likely as a LL than Shadowblade to me. But we already have Hellebron with a focus on Executioners.

I can see all of them being possible LL FLCs and probably wouldn't be disappointed in any of them as I think all of them are pretty cool. Well Rakarth is probably the least coolest but yeah.

Many characters should’ve been LHs. But Ca simply refuses to make LH except a few special cases.

So since LHs are not a thing in TWWH, Shadowblade would work perfectly fine as a LL leading a faction of Shades.
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 3,648
    edited June 2020
    For me, Rakarth makes the most sense since we usually get a LL archetype for each generic lord/hero classes. Rakarth is the archetype for High Beastmasters.

Shadowblade would also make sense too as the archetype Khainite Assassin, but considering his lore, he would suit being a LH more.

CA should Kouran make Kouran a LL and make "Lord of Oblivion" a Black Guard generic lord class

We still need Black Ark Fleetmasters to go with the Lokhir archetype.

Tullaris should be made LLs or at least as unique model lords a la Red Duke at some point.

I'd love to see Anethra Helbane as a LL, but I doubt it'll happen since she's just a weaker Morathi.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Registered Users Posts: 1,527
    I am fine with no 6 LLs for DE if we get Shadowblade as LH. There are a lot factions more in aneed of LLs.
  • ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 1,030

lucibuis said:

Can you stop with these dumb threads? Thanks

What would you rather we talk about?

Troy? I've done enough there already.

The last DLC? We have talked about that 100x over.

Why not speculate? It's fun and its the only thing that brings this community together without arguing :(

all he want to talk about are fairy dragons. What an Irony again Luc. its not like you are spamming the same idiotic trash every day
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• LevicariumLevicarium Registered Users Posts: 689
    Nice vid OP.

I vote Rakarth
    _Mad_D0c_ said:

I am fine with no 6 LLs for DE if we get Shadowblade as LH. There are a lot factions more in aneed of LLs.

The problem is that LHs are not a thing. CA prefers to turn LH characters into LLs.

So saying SB is better as a LH when we usually don’t get LHs makes little sense.
    ArneSo said:

Riskafish said:

Something like: „Hey ever wondered what Shadowblade was doing all the time? Here is his story.“
    We know what he was doing "all the time" in the story... he was hanging around wiht Felicion Heartkeeper...

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'

ArneSo said:

Riskafish said:

We know what he was doing "all the time" in the story... he was hanging around wiht Felicion Heartkeeper...
    Yap but experience all these vortex events from hoe view would be quite interesting.
    He is a character like Hawkeye in the marvel movies and deserve to be in the spotlight.

And like I said, a Shade focused subfaction would be the last missing theme.

Shades are like a DE sub culture and very distinctive from the normal City folks. They deserve to be a subfaction.
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Riskafish said:

Yap but experience all these vortex events from hoe view would be quite interesting.
    He is a character like Hawkeye in the marvel movies and deserve to be in the spotlight.

Shades are like a DE sub culture and very distinctive from the normal City folks. They deserve to be a subfaction.
    Yes, we expereicnce it from his view... when you get the quest "move him to Norsca" while he's currently chilling wherever south or whatever...

He is LH material...

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
    ArneSo said:

Destin said:

Many characters should’ve been LHs. But Ca simply refuses to make LH except a few special cases.

So since LHs are not a thing in TWWH, Shadowblade would work perfectly fine as a LL leading a faction of Shades.
    Yeah that's why I can see all of them being LLs.

But I still hope for a big Legendary Hero DLC or something in Game 3, giving a LH for each faction atleast, with unique questlines to unlock them etc. There are simply to many characters to turn into LLs leading their own factions.
    My Campaigns
    Takeda Clan
    Hattori Clan - Normal

Epirus - Normal
    Macedon - Hard
    Rome(Junia) - Hard
    Pergamon - Legendary
    Sparta - Lengedary
    Ardiaei - Legendary

Rome(Cornelia) - Hard

Warhammer I
    The Empire - Hard (Long)
    Wood Elves - Very Hard
    Bretonnia - Legendary
    Warhammer II:
    Hexoatl - Hard
    Lothern - Very Hard
    Naggarond - Very Hard
    Har Ganeth - Legendary
    Clan Skryre - Very Hard
    Clan Eshin - Very Hard
    Yvresse - Very Hard
    Khemri - Very Hard

Three Kingdoms:
    Sun Jian (Wu) - Normal
    Ma Teng (Liang) - Hard

Eight Princes:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Riskafish said:

Yes, we expereicnce it from his view... when you get the quest "move him to Norsca" while he's currently chilling wherever south or whatever...

He is LH material...
    But LHs are not a thing. CA doesn’t add LHs they only add LLs.

- Nakai
    - Markus
    - Isabella
    - Snikch
    - Gor-Rok
    - Tiktacto

All of them are just LHs but they make awesome LLs. Well... except Izzy buttonless because she stole the spot of a better character.

Shadowblade is Perfect as a LL leading a shades subfaction in Nagarythe.

The argument that he is just Lh material is nonsense.

He is LL material just like Tullaris and Rakarth.
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 7,099
    Riskafish said:

@lucibuis

The last week has been full of people spamming free advertising for epic games..
    Yet saying what I think the next FLC will be is what crossed the line, eh? xD

@AxiosXiphos

Forum content:

1/3 Why "insert fan favourite faction" will be in the game threads
    1/3 CA OMG FIX THIS threads
    1/3 What is next threads
    xD

You always post about Rakarth it’s boring, stop
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

lucibuis said:

Riskafish said:

@lucibuis

The last week has been full of people spamming free advertising for epic games..
    Yet saying what I think the next FLC will be is what crossed the line, eh? xD

@AxiosXiphos

Forum content:

1/3 Why "insert fan favourite faction" will be in the game threads
    1/3 CA OMG FIX THIS threads
    1/3 What is next threads
    xD

Will you ever stop posting weird confused stuff about WE and nothing else? 😂🤷‍♂️

Since when is Riska only posting about Rakarth? He just a made a thread about Josef and Ghorros the other day, so I don’t get what you mean... like usual.
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Riskafish said:

He is LH material...
    But LHs are not a thing. CA doesn’t add LHs they only add LLs.

- Nakai
    - Markus
    - Isabella
    - Snikch
    - Gor-Rok
    - Tiktacto

All of them are just LHs but they make awesome LLs. Well... except Izzy buttonless because she stole the spot of a better character.

Shadowblade is Perfect as a LL leading a shades subfaction in Nagarythe.

The argument that he is just Lh material is nonsense.

He is LL material just like Tullaris and Rakarth.
    and each of them, even Snikch due to Clan Eshin, make 100 times more sense as LL than Shadowblade, who, while a skilled assassin, is in no way a "leader". Snikch at least gets away with the Clan Eshin army list that once existed. Shadowblade leading anythign doesn't fit him at all. Character AND Fluffwise. and he still has no ties whatsoever shades.

And Nakai too works decently as LL... the Kroxigor Ancient on the other hand...

Characters like Kouran Darkhand, Shadowblade, Ludwig Schwarzhelm, Ska Bloodtail, Josef Bugman, Scyla Anfingrimm and so on SHOULD be LH... ca should finally get it's head out of hte sand and do Legendary Heroes... they don't even need Quest battles. Just give them their items from the start or as skill tree unlock...

Isabella and Ghorst also still count as LL... so screw the leeches. Gib Empire FLC LLs!

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • LevicariumLevicarium Registered Users Posts: 689
    lucibuis said:

I think we are due for a fairy dragons thread