Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Next FLC? Rakarth or Shadowblade

Comments

• Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 2,186
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    edited June 2020
    Shadowblade? **** no, Clan Eshin was bad enough. They're cool in trailers, but boring as hell in-game. A single press of a button is all it took to constitute a sneaky covert operation? No gameplay or any interactions at all? Shadowblade is just way too generic and boring.

Rakarth? Yes please, we could use a LL that specifically specializes with monsters. Especially Medusa's (should really have been Morathi)

Though I'd also be happy with no LL and just be given generic FLEET ADMIRALS already rather than a generic Dreadlord...while also fixing all the other Black Ark problems like spawn positions, AI using them properly, etc.

Riskafish said:

@lucibuis

The last week has been full of people spamming free advertising for epic games..
    Yet saying what I think the next FLC will be is what crossed the line, eh? xD

You talking about a faction he doesn't like is crossing the line XD
  • yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Registered Users Posts: 4,101
    ArneSo said:

Arsenic said:

Were I to guess on a new DE, I'd suggest whoever it is who I can't be bothered looking up who is the actual Avatar of Khaine (Kourhan?), and put him on Ulthuan leading the Scourge.

The Avatar of Khaine:

iirc he also proceeded to kill Tularis Dreadbringer.

Kouran Darkhand is Malekith's Captain of the Black Guard

I don’t see Kouran leading his own faction... we already have a Black Guard focused LL with Malekith, so Kouran would be kinda meh since he wouldn’t add anything. He is basically just a bodyguard following orders.

Tullaris while being absolutely badass would just focus on Executioners so that’s also nothing new battle and unit wise.

So in my opinion Shadowblade (Shades) and Rakarth (Beasts) have the best chance.
    Kouran is not just a "follower", he was literally the regent of Naggaroth for a hundred years, leading the dark elves in Malekith's absense. He is more of a leader than a large amount of the characters we have in the game so far. I agree about the black guard focus though, so he probably isn't the best option.

About new units though, the dark elves are missing very little, so none of the options we have really add much unit-wise. As such, I think any option would work. Shadowblade has nothing to do with shades btw.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,723
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

I just think the discussion about characters not being LL material is a bit misleading. Yeah I know I did the same as well.

Let's be honest, every character can be a LL leading his own faction. CA proved that. We got guys like Tiktaqto offering a very unique amd super fun airforce playstyle even if the character is quite minor.

The only question when it comes to LLs is what would a character bring to the table in terms of:
    - Units
    - Playstyle
    - Battle role

And from that viewpoint Shadowblade is an excellent choice for the DE:
    - Units: Shades (new)
    - Playstyle: Stealth (new)
    - Battle Role: Sneaky Assassin (new)

That’s absolutely unique for the DE.

Characters like Tullaris, Kouran and Rakarth would of course also be valid LL options and I have no doubt that CA could add them in an interesting way.

The question is, what NEW would they bring to the table?

Rakarth:
    - Units: Beasts (new)
    - Playstyle: Monster Bash & Beast taming (new)
    - Battle Role: Dragon Rider (old)

Tullaris:
    - Units: Executioners (old)
    - Playstyle: good question?
    - Battle Role: Melee god (old)

Kouran:
    - Units: Black Guards (old)
    - Playstyle: Good question??
    - Battle Role: Melee god (old)

So keeping all these things together, Tullaris and Kouran - while being definitely cool characters, wouldn’t offer anything new or unique. Lets just be honest here. A faction focusing about Black Guards and Executioners would not be unique.

That’s why Shadowblade and Rakarth are in my opinion better choices and seem to be more likely.

Simply because they would offer a new and unique way to play DE.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 6,737
    I don't think a DE is 100% slam dunk to begin with. Good chance but also good chance it will be another as well.

I mean, how many here said totally was going to be a de last time?

ArneSo said:

Arsenic said:

Were I to guess on a new DE, I'd suggest whoever it is who I can't be bothered looking up who is the actual Avatar of Khaine (Kourhan?), and put him on Ulthuan leading the Scourge.

The Avatar of Khaine:

iirc he also proceeded to kill Tularis Dreadbringer.

Kouran Darkhand is Malekith's Captain of the Black Guard

I don’t see Kouran leading his own faction... we already have a Black Guard focused LL with Malekith, so Kouran would be kinda meh since he wouldn’t add anything. He is basically just a bodyguard following orders.

Tullaris while being absolutely badass would just focus on Executioners so that’s also nothing new battle and unit wise.

So in my opinion Shadowblade (Shades) and Rakarth (Beasts) have the best chance.
    Kouran is not just a "follower", he was literally the regent of Naggaroth for a hundred years, leading the dark elves in Malekith's absense. He is more of a leader than a large amount of the characters we have in the game so far. I agree about the black guard focus though, so he probably isn't the best option.

About new units though, the dark elves are missing very little, so none of the options we have really add much unit-wise. As such, I think any option would work. Shadowblade has nothing to do with shades btw.
    So Kouran is the regent of Naggarond while Malekith is away... how is that anything new gameplay wise?

Again:
    - Shades are sneaky units
    - Shadowblade is a sneaky assassin
    - many Shades live in Nagarythe
    - Nagarythe is the most likely start position
    - Shadowblade has a connection with Nagarythe

I’m just saying that Shadowblade has a good chance.

I‘m not saying it will be him, I‘m just saying he has the same chance as the other DE characters.
  • ErathilErathil Registered Users Posts: 1,367
    Neither.

There is no compelling reason for Druchii to get another DLC. We're down to C list characters and errata unit options.

My money is still on Skaven vs. Dwarfs with a Vamprie FLC. Or, unlikely but ideally, Wood Elves vs. Beastmen.
    Nyxilis said:

I don't think a DE is 100% slam dunk to begin with. Good chance but also good chance it will be another as well.

This will be the last DLC and DE still need their 6th LL as well as a start on Ulthuan.

It will be DE.
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

Rakarth who? Oh the one some demented entities found a more important inclusion than "THE" Malus Darkblade, yeah i remember that no one, naa anyone but him.

LoL, still angry that my prediction came true and Malus' gameplay isn't in any way what you hoped for!

Rakarth would have obviously been the superior choice for gameplay reasons. He still is since all the other riff-raff has the same flaw as Malus.
    oh, somebody's bitter that it wasn't Karthy boy
    Bitter? Malus' rather lukewarm reception fully vindicated my argument! But people were all "HE'S UH-CONNIC! HE'S GOT BOOKS AND COMICS!", forgetting that there's a huge difference between such and a video game.
    No, it does not vindicate you. It only vindicates the already known problem of CA giving their 100% for one side of the Lord pack, while the other has to make do with teh scraps.

You think it vindicates you, because you, from the start, claimed "Malus won't work, he ain't interesting! yadda yadda hot air bla!" Which isn't true. Malus system is bad, but it works. Not well, but it does.

Snikch got the big chunk of the effort (as did Claw in Prophet and the Warlock), while Malus got a decent idea of a mechanic, with lackluster execution because most of the effort, again, went to the Skaven.

The reasons Rakarth could've worked better would've been 1) He probably would have gotten a less character tailored mechanic and 2) He is a less itneresting character to begin with, so if he was Ghorsted in terms of implementation, most wouldn't have cared.

Despite being rather disappointing, Dark Elves were clearly the obvious winner of the two factions in a rather disappointing DLC.

Both go
    -a generic Lord
    -a Hero

DE got
    -Bloodwrack Shrine and Medusa, their two most heavily requested unit for DLC's
    -a transformation mechanic that actually changed his appearance (unlike Hellebron)
    -a special looking UI for his possession meter
    -a campaign that introduced dual start positions

Skavens got
    -Death Runner with halberds
    -two of Skryre's scraps because Clan Eshin had jack squat to offer
    -a campaign whose unique mechanic is "press button and this happens with no consequence". No animations, nothing eye-catching. Just a barebones UI that gives you so and so bonus. Only defense I've seen for Clan Eshin was "But it's OP so therefore it's good!"

End of the day, Repanse stole both of their thunder because despite how generic her faction is, it made another faction playable in the Vortex, and Brettonia a more interesting start position.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 6,737
    ArneSo said:

Nyxilis said:

This will be the last DLC and DE still need their 6th LL as well as a start on Ulthuan.

It will be DE.
    I don't believe that is a guarantee. Some of that same logic was why it would supposedly be a de last lord pack to.

CA has a history of popping out lords that usually are something they were working on just prior or same time. Hence Imrik. I dont thinkwe will necessarily end everything purely equal.
    Erathil said:

Neither.

There is no compelling reason for Druchii to get another DLC. We're down to C list characters and errata unit options.

Read the title.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

Rakarth who? Oh the one some demented entities found a more important inclusion than "THE" Malus Darkblade, yeah i remember that no one, naa anyone but him.

LoL, still angry that my prediction came true and Malus' gameplay isn't in any way what you hoped for!

Rakarth would have obviously been the superior choice for gameplay reasons. He still is since all the other riff-raff has the same flaw as Malus.
    Bitter? Malus' rather lukewarm reception fully vindicated my argument! But people were all "HE'S UH-CONNIC! HE'S GOT BOOKS AND COMICS!", forgetting that there's a huge difference between such and a video game.
    No, it does not vindicate you. It only vindicates the already known problem of CA giving their 100% for one side of the Lord pack, while the other has to make do with teh scraps.

You think it vindicates you, because you, from the start, claimed "Malus won't work, he ain't interesting! yadda yadda hot air bla!" Which isn't true. Malus system is bad, but it works. Not well, but it does.

Snikch got the big chunk of the effort (as did Claw in Prophet and the Warlock), while Malus got a decent idea of a mechanic, with lackluster execution because most of the effort, again, went to the Skaven.

The reasons Rakarth could've worked better would've been 1) He probably would have gotten a less character tailored mechanic and 2) He is a less itneresting character to begin with, so if he was Ghorsted in terms of implementation, most wouldn't have cared.

Despite being rather disappointing, Dark Elves were clearly the obvious winner of the two factions in a rather disappointing DLC.

Both go
    -a generic Lord
    -a Hero

DE got
    -a transformation mechanic that actually changed his appearance (unlike Hellebron)

Skavens got
    -a campaign whose unique mechanic is "press button and this happens with no consequence". No animations, nothing eye-catching. Just a barebones UI that gives you so and so bonus. Only defense I've seen for Clan Eshin was "But it's OP so therefore it's good!"

End of the day, Repanse stole both of their thunder because despite how generic her faction is, it made another faction playable in the Vortex, and Brettonia a more interesting start position.
    Druchii won? Yeah...

"DE got a Transformation mechanic"

May i introduce to you... Snikch with Tzarkan... without Malus Darkblade's Downsides!

"A special looking ui mechanic instead of hte normal bar"
    "A campaign that introduced dual start positions"

the first one is "nice to have" but not really something big.

the second one again is nice, but it's only important because it gave us Dual starts, not because it makes for a mega super duper awesome Malus campagin.

Meanwhile Eshin's mechanic is less flashy, but overall more impactful and more useful than Malus' Mechanics.

to use Tayvars beloved page...

Malus is "Awesome but impractical"
    Snikch is "boring, but practical"

Especially the Medusa point just show: "One faction can get a cool looking model (even if it isn't that useful or rather well countered by the other side of the DLC) and it will immediately be perceived to be the winner!"
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,982
    edited June 2020
    Interesting video, i hope it's Tullaris his the more interesting choice to me and could delve deeper into the followers of khaine. Don't really want another dragon lord or assassin quite yet.

One of the first executioners with a brutal lust for blood who believe he talks directly to his God as his true avatar adds a good conflict to Malekith and a interesting ally to the crone. He could start further a field on a bloody crusade to take the heads off other races LLs granting him benefits. Could also have some sort off killing blow ability, maybe anti-large

• TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,434
    I say that the DE FLC is neither Rakarth nor Shadowblade, but Tullaris.

The argument of generic lords for the LLs is valid to be sure, but Im thinking if that's the case, why was Repanse the FLC for Shadow & Blade then if they were planning on implementing Rakarth in the future? There certainly are cases were the FLC is the same race as one of the DLC races, namely Imrik for Warden & Paunch, Tiktaq'to for Prophet & Warlock and Alith Anar for Queen & Crone. So then again, why wouldn't CA use him as the FLC for S&B? Why not implement him where he fits the most, it wouldn't be an overload of DE content. My only conclusion is that he is not going to be implemented.

As for Shadowblade, he might be a bit more likely, but still I don't think he will come, not as a lord anyway. The argument of Snikch being a lord is rather simple to explain: he is the faction leader of Clan Eshin, pure and simple. CA wanted all the major Skaven clans playable and so they did it. Snikch is the exception to the rule, the only exception. Now this doesn't stop Shadowblade being implemented, but not as a lord. He is a hero character by nature and would serve much better as so.

Then its down to Tullaris. Shadowblade could be a hero alongside him, but really a start in the Shrine of Khaine, with direct access to the Sword of Khaine, should belong to the Chosen of Khaine. He is a servant of Hellebron, who would get a 2nd lord to bolster her side of DE starts. 2 Royals, 2 Khainite Opponents and 2 Neutrals.
  • ValraValra Registered Users Posts: 124
    Shadowblade with a focus on stealth and Shades and maybe having an Ulthuan starting position would be the most interesting of the characters and would be the best addition to the DE, finally giving them a dedicated stealth lord.
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

Both go
    -a generic Lord
    -a Hero

DE got

Skavens got

Druchii won? Yeah...

May i introduce to you... Snikch with Tzarkan... without Malus Darkblade's Downsides!

the second one again is nice, but it's only important because it gave us Dual starts, not because it makes for a mega super duper awesome Malus campagin.

Meanwhile Eshin's mechanic is less flashy, but overall more impactful and more useful than Malus' Mechanics.

Especially the Medusa point just show: "One faction can get a cool looking model (even if it isn't that useful or rather well countered by the other side of the DLC) and it will immediately be perceived to be the winner!"
    Oh hey wow, Snikch gets a powerful mechanic after his campaign is more or less done. That's so useful!

But in your entire post, you didn't list anything Skavens even got. A boring but practical campaign? So you mean a **** FLC faction, except this time packed in a DLC?

And awesome but impractical campaign have potential that can always be reached in subsequent patches. An inherently **** and boring campaign will remain so unless Skavens get some far-off overhaul, something that's unlikely to happen considering they're one of the more feature rich factions.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701
    edited June 2020

Reeks said:

Both go
    -a generic Lord
    -a Hero

DE got

Skavens got

Druchii won? Yeah...

Oh hey wow, Snikch gets a powerful mechanic after his campaign is more or less done. That's so useful!

But in your entire post, you didn't list anything Skavens even got. A boring but practical campaign? So you mean a **** FLC faction, except this time packed in a DLC?

And awesome but impractical campaign have potential that can always be reached in subsequent patches. An inherently **** and boring campaign will remain so unless Skavens get some far-off overhaul, something that's unlikely to happen considering they're one of the more feature rich factions.
    That's more useful than anything Malus gets. His end game reward is free elixiers. Snikch could've gotten the reward, even if CA had handled Tz'arkan differently for Malus.

No, "boring but practical" in this regard means, that the Mechanic, which wouldn't be FLC level, at first glance looks less flashy, but can do far more to shape your campaign.

It's kinda the reverse of Prophet and the Warlock.. in Prophet, Tehenhauin got the "less flashy" (aside the end spell) mechanic... but hte workshop is flashy and stronger.

Meanwhile in Shadow and the blade, Malus on the first glance looks as if he had more care put into his campaign because "new! COol looking etc!".

But Snikch has the stronger campaign, even if the mission stuff wouldn't end up being OP, it's still more efficient. Rather fitting for an assassin.

The stuff reads more like "Feature creep" to me. "Faction A has less flashy stuff than Faction B in the dlc! THAT MEANS THEY ARE LAME!!!"
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,588
    I reckon if it is a DE it'll be Rakarth
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 15,838
    Tullaris would make more sense as an Ulthuan start. Buddy actually, apparently, talks to Khaine. So him leading the Scourge of Khaine makes the most sense.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,216
    If we get Clan Moulder with this next DLC, then Rakarth would make a ton of sense as the FLC. Goes with the monster theme. Maybe give him beast hunting quests similar to Imrik,
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
    Bonutz619 said:

If we get Clan Moulder with this next DLC, then Rakarth would make a ton of sense as the FLC. Goes with the monster theme. Maybe give him beast hunting quests similar to Imrik,

Since Throt will probably get some sort of monster catching mechanics, I think the FLC will have a different focus.
  • GloatingSwineGloatingSwine Registered Users Posts: 1,549
    ArneSo said:

Bonutz619 said:

Since Throt will probably get some sort of monster catching mechanics, I think the FLC will have a different focus.
    Throt doesn't capture monsters to have monsters. He captures them to use bits of them in other, bigger, better and more ingenious monsters.

So he wouldn't really tread on Imrik or a potential Rakarth. (Something like getting ingredients for new monsters from battles then using them to get a significantly buffed version of a monstrous unit, with a chance of failure that produces a unit of Throtlings instead.)

ArneSo said:

Bonutz619 said:

Throt doesn't capture monsters to have monsters. He captures them to use bits of them in other, bigger, better and more ingenious monsters.

So he wouldn't really tread on Imrik or a potential Rakarth. (Something like getting ingredients for new monsters from battles then using them to get a significantly buffed version of a monstrous unit, with a chance of failure that produces a unit of Throtlings instead.)
    Yes mechanic and focus on beasts would still be similar. Of course would the mechanic be different especially for Throt as a DLC LL.

I just don’t think that CA will add 2 characters with such a similar theme/focus at the same time.

Of course I could be wrong.
    Rakarth definitely has a good chance. Just think that a Shades faction with Shadowblade in Nagarythe is more likely.

But yeah, whoever it will be in the end, a DE faction on the donut will be fun for sure.
  • TheLortharTheLorthar Registered Users Posts: 151
    edited June 2020

neodeinos said:

I'm not convinced Rakarth is likely in the slightiest, I'd expect Tullaris or Shadowblade.

It would be thematic if it's Skaven vs Beastmen indeed but since the Beastmasters are in a DLC you'd have to own it if you want to have thematic armies for him which sucks. Also Malus kinda took his role of Beastmaster since he has one of the skill from the Beastmaster skill tree.

Rakarth makes tons more sense than Shadow"Hello I AM PART OF THE DE CUTSCENES AS CHARACTER!"blade as LL.
    Jestamane said:

We need a dwarf, a vampire count, a DE, and a Skaven. I have no idea how they're going to do it. Forsure the VC is coming, everyone thinks dwarf but I don't see how or where. Then the 2 obvious DE and skaven.

But Rakarth all the way

We need an Imperial. Scratch that. We need 2 Imperials. the Empire is the only Game 1 CORE Race that is stuck with 4 Lords WITH 2 DLC. The Vampire Counts have 5 lords (AND YES, BOTH GHORST AND ISABELLA DO COUNT!) With 1 DLC.
    Indeed!

The Empire needs Kurt Helborg for LL either in Reikland or in some expedition to the east or southlands.. Ludwig Schwarzhelm for LH with bonuses in KF army

Boris(Middenland faction) and perhaps Leitdorf should also be added.
    Reikland
    Cult of Pleasure
    Wintertooth
    Greenskins
    The Huntsmarshal's Expedition
    Spirit of the Jungle

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,584
    Both are pretty unlikely.

Shadowblade would have been a good FLC for the assassin pack. That he didn't come with that suggests that for now he's not coming. Maybe game 3.

Rakarth is a good choice, but he's from wayyy back in 5th.

I wouldn't assume a 6th DE LL.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

Shadowblade would have been a good FLC for the assassin pack. That he didn't come with that suggests that for now he's not coming. Maybe game 3.

How is adding 2 assassins at the same time a good idea?
    edited June 2020

Odds of a 6th is pretty likely, so far they alongside Skaven only have 1 FLC LL unlike the LM and HE's 2.

Among the candidates Rakarth has the higher chance since he has a niche other LL's don't quite fill, and more importantly, is the easiest to pull off for a FLC. Shadowblade is far more likely as a Hero, and even then not terribly likely as he's already a character in the Vortex. Sure CA can **** the bed again by pulling off another Snikch with Shadowblade, but the odds aren't terribly high when there are other far better candidates.

Also what edition they're in is completely irrelevant, just look at the game's current roster. Total Warhammer is more or less a Super Smash Brothers of Warhammer.
    ArneSo said:

That's their typical MO. Adding an FLC that fits the theme if possible.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

Odds of a 6th is pretty likely, so far they alongside Skaven only have 1 FLC LL unlike the LM and HE's 2.

Among the candidates Rakarth has the higher chance since he has a niche other LL's don't quite fill, and more importantly, is the easiest to pull off for a FLC. Shadowblade is far more likely as a Hero, and even then not terribly likely as he's already a character in the Vortex. Sure CA can **** the bed again by pulling off another Snikch with Shadowblade, but the odds aren't terribly high when there are other far better candidates.

Also what edition they're in is completely irrelevant, just look at the game's current roster. Total Warhammer is more or less a Super Smash Brothers of Warhammer.
    Exactly. Most of the roster is from 8e. 8e takes priority. Not always, but definitely mostly.

I don't expect Skaven to get an FLC LL, though I do expect 2 DLC LLs. 6 total might be a number CA aim for, but I wouldn't bet on it even were I a bettin man.

Forum Terms & Conditions

ArneSo said:

That's their typical MO. Adding an FLC that fits the theme if possible.
    They never did something like that